Current time: 24 Apr 2024, 07:38 AM

Homework should be banned. Agree or Disagree?
Offline SmG sn00s

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Discord: jskhjjsjakjgkqkajsjskhjwmka
RE: Homework should be banned. Agree or Disagree?

yea like if we gotta spend 50% of our free time we on school we might as well extend school hours for longer lesson or just always work from home
10 Aug 2020, 11:19 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Goatency

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Discord: Goatency

Agree, students should be able to spend more time with family and friends after school and not doing homework
10 Aug 2020, 03:29 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG TrueGrimSkull

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 10
Likes Given: 6
Discord: GrimSkull#0910
WarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniterGamerTwitterPet Lover
Instagram

I believe homework is necessary for juniors but not seniors, what I mean is seniors have their own independent study where they can better the things they know they need to focus on. Juniors should and MUST do homework as it does strengthen key concepts covered in class, homework helps your memory as well as doing the physical work in class!
MonkaThink
10 Aug 2020, 11:14 PM
Find Reply
Offline Pika

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Discord: ฟ ????#8123

(09 Jul 2020, 02:14 PM)Pandora Wrote: Should homework be a compulsory thing in schools? Personally, I don't think it should be that important. Sure it helps you out on certain subjects your teacher taught you. But then what is revision? You can literally revise whenever you want if you're dedicated to achieving great results. Homework to me sounds like your teacher is forcing you study, having no trust in students that will do it themselves. I understand that in elementary schools its pretty much needed but high schools and even college, that's up to you, not the teacher.
KirbyPopcorn

100 % agree
15 Aug 2020, 09:10 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG EternalGamesYT

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Discord: EternalGamesYT

NO homework is needed so we can so we text on discord and understand texts on discord.
15 Aug 2020, 08:06 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Flower

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Flower#4903

(09 Jul 2020, 02:14 PM)Pandora Wrote: Should homework be a compulsory thing in schools? Personally, I don't think it should be that important. Sure it helps you out on certain subjects your teacher taught you. But then what is revision? You can literally revise whenever you want if you're dedicated to achieving great results. Homework to me sounds like your teacher is forcing you study, having no trust in students that will do it themselves. I understand that in elementary schools its pretty much needed but high schools and even college, that's up to you, not the teacher.
KirbyPopcorn

As much as I'd like to laze around, I think that without homework, I'd have little proficiency in school, given that I do study but not too much.
16 Aug 2020, 09:55 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG TrueGrimSkull

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 10
Likes Given: 6
Discord: GrimSkull#0910
WarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniterGamerTwitterPet Lover
Instagram

(16 Aug 2020, 09:55 AM)Flower Wrote:
KirbyPopcorn

As much as I'd like to laze around, I think that without homework, I'd have little proficiency in school, given that I do study but not too much.
Well Stated Ms.Flower!  Blush
MonkaThink
16 Aug 2020, 09:56 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG storyz

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Discord: storyz

I see the need in hw but to be honest I strongly disagree on getting packets of it!
17 Aug 2020, 08:06 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Krul

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Discord: tlc#1337

I disagree I was thinking test should be banned rather than homework because I believe most of us do our homework without cheating all the way through it. Test are just something you have to remember to pass. It's just something you study for and then forget later on.
17 Aug 2020, 10:28 PM
Find Reply
Offline Vii scary

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Discord: vii

I agree it should be banned because in the first place we are going to school to learn and do the work there but if we have to do it outside of school then it’s something else because sure it is useful and needed at some times but if you get bombarded with homework it’s be as if you are still at school unable to relax and take a break.
17 Aug 2020, 10:43 PM
Find Reply