Banned
Banned
4 Years of Service
Threads: 13
Likes Given: 0
Discord: CTFOBrian#4085
FortniterTwitter
A truly Sad Story

This is a story about how my old man lost his life to the Great War, I still remember the cold, lifeless stare he would give me as he creaked back and forth in his rocking chair... his eyes, filled with the victims of war... and no, he didn’t lose his life on the battlefield but... he lost pretty much everything else... his personality, his ability to speak, and most of all: his happiness... I wasn’t even sure if he recognized me half the time... it was as if a complete stranger had taken refuge in our living room... just a cold, lifeless husk with moons under his eyes and... a pair of cheekbones screaming with malnutrition as he sat there, all alone... downing bottle and bottles of whiskey just so he could feel something... I knew that even though he could no longer speak... that my old dad was probably still in there somewhere... the dad that use to explode with charisma and positivity no matter what the circumstances... the dad that would take me to the park and push me on the swing until his arms got tired and we would fall over together in the grass... even when he first got drafted, he seemed invincible like no amount of war would ever be able to change him... even though I knew deep down that he was probably scared... the day he left he made a joke along the lines of: “if there is a god out there, may he have mercy... upon my soul.” If he only knew how tragically ironic that was... many years went by and my mother became deathly ill... bedbound with a jarring flu that only seemed to get worse everyday... our neighbor... our neighbors would... sometimes stop by with... homemade medicines and antidotes but... as the days passed they started to show up less and less... I think it was because they started to realize it was becoming futile... and the day I found my mother dead was the day i was catapulted out of my childhood...and I buried her with a handful of tulips from our garden but for some reason I never shed a single tear... before she had passed she had... baked a apple pie and let it cool on the windowsill... hoping the fragrance would guide my father back home... and the day my mother died was the very last day that my father was human... and I looked in the mirror and I started crying, because I realized that despite all these tragedies in life I still... had a tiny-ass *****, and I would never be able to recover... and that was, truly, the saddest thing of all.
(This post was last modified: 31 Jul 2020, 08:17 PM by CTFOBrian.)
31 Jul 2020, 08:16 PM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Pandora

SmG's Wandering Lurker
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 287
Likes Given: 25
Discord: Pan#7318
Emerald DonatorScoutDiscord WarriorLeague of LegendsGamerDiscord Master
TwitterHalloween 2019A Knight of The Round TableThanks From Cloud
RE: A truly Sad Story

Pretty deep this one.
[Image: CSjPem7.gif]
31 Jul 2020, 09:03 PM
Find Reply
Offline Lynx

6 Years of Service
Threads: 75
Discord: Muss
FortniterDiscord WarriorInstagram

War does that. When you watch people you connected with die around you, that shit changes you. Its not even just friends either, its the realization of how brutal the idea of "war" can be. Mentally and Physically overwhelming...
[Image: image0.gif]
31 Jul 2020, 09:49 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline Frzst

SmG Booster
Booster
3 Years of Service
Threads: 7
Likes Given: 1
Discord: Frzst#0001
Boost Gang

das so sad :( i kinda started to cry ngl
01 Aug 2020, 04:35 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Godly.Satisfy

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Discord: OGZ-Satisfy

my dog got hit by a car went flying 9 feet up in the air lost brain memory and bit my brotha then they put him down MonkaGun
18 Aug 2020, 12:43 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG TrueGrimSkull

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 10
Likes Given: 6
Discord: GrimSkull#0910
WarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniterGamerTwitterPet Lover
Instagram

(18 Aug 2020, 12:43 AM)Godly.Satisfy Wrote: my dog got hit by a car went flying 9 feet up in the air lost brain memory and bit my brotha then they put him down MonkaGun
Godamn rip your dog dude! Man's best companion
MonkaThink
18 Aug 2020, 12:49 AM
Find Reply