13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
RE: Our own subreddit?

(14 Aug 2020, 01:06 AM)Wires Wrote: We’ll look into it. Growing social media is easier said than done. Generally speaking, it’s better to really focus  on one or two things at a time over focusing on various different things at the same time.

This right here.

There are alot of suggestions that SmG staff have been working on we have a massive list of stuff we want to do but most of our time is sucked up as it is. Currently we are focusing on events, twitter, and instagram. Reddit is probably farther down the line.

I am so busy I hardly have time for anything and believe it or not I like to do other things than just work.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
(This post was last modified: 17 Aug 2020, 09:16 AM by Cloud.)
17 Aug 2020, 09:15 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline Lynx

6 Years of Service
Threads: 75
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Muss
FortniterDiscord WarriorInstagram

(17 Aug 2020, 09:15 AM)Cloud Wrote:
(14 Aug 2020, 01:06 AM)Wires Wrote: We’ll look into it. Growing social media is easier said than done. Generally speaking, it’s better to really focus  on one or two things at a time over focusing on various different things at the same time.

This right here.

There are alot of suggestions that SmG staff have been working on we have a massive list of stuff we want to do but most of our time is sucked up as it is. Currently we are focusing on events, twitter, and instagram. Reddit is probably farther down the line.

I am so busy I hardly have time for anything and believe it or not I like to do other things than just work.

Of course cloud. Im not saying you should steer your life away just for the community. We all deserve a break from time to time. Re-reading this now made me realize how vague some bits are. I wasnt expecting you or any of your staff to dump EVERYTHING into this. Apologies if it seemed like that. 

Well, im glad that there is atleast a slight chance that this idea could come to light sooner or later. I hope to see it happen. Thanks for the consideration
[Image: image0.gif]
17 Aug 2020, 12:24 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Wires

Protector of secrets.
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 10
Discord: Wires #2306
CoolBronze MedalProgrammerSupporterCrystal DonatorGhost
Gavel of TrinityBronyThe BombGolden GuardianDiscord WarriorEntertainer
Halloween 2019InstagramDiamondBoost Gang

Just an update. Our Instagram and Twitter has been doing REALLY well (Props to @"Nanii" & @SmG Kylie) so unfortunately I think my previous point about focusing on one or two social medias at a time, especially with the size of our team, is evident and necessary. I personally haven't used Reddit and your suggestion probably would work, but unfortunately I think it won't sit well with our availability. It's something the team can discuss.
[Image: wiressignaturefinal.gif]
17 Aug 2020, 09:44 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Krul

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Discord: tlc#1337

(14 Aug 2020, 03:35 PM)Lynx Wrote:
(14 Aug 2020, 03:09 PM)Pandora Wrote: All the memes, clips etc fits in the Reddit platform nowadays. It's a trend.

Shouldn't we board this trend before it disappears though?

Thats a good idea tbh
17 Aug 2020, 10:00 PM
Find Reply
Offline Lynx

6 Years of Service
Threads: 75
Discord: Muss
FortniterDiscord WarriorInstagram

(17 Aug 2020, 09:44 PM)Wires Wrote: Just an update. Our Instagram and Twitter has been doing REALLY well (Props to @"Nanii" & @SmG Kylie) so unfortunately I think my previous point about focusing on one or two social medias at a time, especially with the size of our team, is evident and necessary. I personally haven't used Reddit and your suggestion probably would work, but unfortunately I think it won't sit well with our availability. It's something the team can discuss.

Indeed. At times i wonder if we have the capacity.
[Image: image0.gif]
17 Aug 2020, 11:01 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG TrueGrimSkull

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 10
Likes Given: 6
Discord: GrimSkull#0910
WarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniterGamerTwitterPet Lover
Instagram

Yeah I believe somewhere along the line a subreddit would be a great asset to the SmG community. Not only would it make the presence of SmG more known but it would branch out multiple ways of communication to the SmG community.
MonkaThink
17 Aug 2020, 11:27 PM
Find Reply