Offline SmG SORT

6 Years of Service
Threads: 64
Likes Given: 0
Discord: SORT#6443
Emerald DonatorDonatorFortniterThe Bomb
Call Of Duty Cold War

ALRIGHT KIDS CALM DOWN...

So we are reaching that time of year again where the new games come out during the holiday all the 7 year olds get the newest consoles, same old same old. BUT!!!! This year, not same old. This Christmas we are all going to experience probably one of the best call of duty's to go down in history. This is going to be a turning point in the gaming industry, “players will come face-to-face with historical figures and hard truths, as they battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, the Soviet KGB headquarters and more.” (source: https://www.polygon.com/2020/8/25/21400785/call-of-duty-cold-war-black-ops-sequel-leak-zombies-release-date-warzone-multiplayer-woods-mason)
This game is going to allow us to see apart of history that has never been seen in our generations eyes. I hope all you call of duty black ops fans haven't given up yet there is still hope.

~SORT
  [Image: SortDone.gif]
26 Aug 2020, 07:07 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG NoLxve

3 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 1
Discord: NoLxve7089
RE: Call Of Duty Cold War

(26 Aug 2020, 07:07 PM)SORT Wrote: ALRIGHT KIDS CALM DOWN...

So we are reaching that time of year again where the new games come out during the holiday all the 7 year olds get the newest consoles, same old same old. BUT!!!! This year, not same old. This Christmas we are all going to experience probably one of the best call of duty's to go down in history. This is going to be a turning point in the gaming industry, “players will come face-to-face with historical figures and hard truths, as they battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, the Soviet KGB headquarters and more.” (source: https://www.polygon.com/2020/8/25/21400785/call-of-duty-cold-war-black-ops-sequel-leak-zombies-release-date-warzone-multiplayer-woods-mason)
This game is going to allow us to see apart of history that has never been seen in our generations eyes. I hope all you call of duty black ops fans haven't given up yet there is still hope.

~SORT

i havent heard anything on it but a little bit and i think it will be a okay game but not the best cause in my opion no game will ever beat cod bo2 its the best
30 Aug 2020, 03:26 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Generic username

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Discord: Generic username

Haven’t really played the game ngl
01 Sep 2020, 11:11 PM
Find Reply
Offline Austin

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Discord: Yumeko

(30 Aug 2020, 03:26 PM)NoLxve Wrote:
(26 Aug 2020, 07:07 PM)SORT Wrote: ALRIGHT KIDS CALM DOWN...

~SORT

i havent heard anything on it but a little bit and i think it will be a okay game but not the best cause in my opion no game will ever beat cod bo2 its the best

not ready for it just started cod 4
07 Sep 2020, 08:25 PM
Find Reply