Discord: Yoshi#0875
Graphics MasterScoutDiscord MasterBoost Gang
Exclamation  Nebzie Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Uhh i don't remember since it was while ago but i guess i used my regular name Yoshi

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Nebzie

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
A while ago don't remember the exact time i was banned.

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Another thing i do not remember since i got banned a while ago on the discord and i don't really remember the reason why i was banned all i know there was a bot that said i was banned with no reason specified.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I feel like i should be unbanned cause I've been apart of this community for 1 year, I don't really spend much time on Discord anymore but I promise I will not break any rules since I have matured a lot since the last time I was banned. I just wanna see how much this community has evolved after I got banned a few months back, other than that I would love to be apart of this community again and spend some time with new members or just members I haven't seen in a while, If you guys do not want to unban me I understand since I have broken many rules and it was very stupid of me but like i mentioned earlier I have behaved a lot and matured too. Anyway thank you for reading this and Happy Halloween.
11 Oct 2020, 10:19 AM
Find
Offline SmG Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: Nebzie Ban Appeal

/locked

While staff discuss.
Your previous ban appeal :- https://smgclan.net/showthread.php?tid=35364
I suggest you give a look to it . Still 3 days left in your 3 months ban . You may have to make another ban appeal . We will update you on that .
(This post was last modified: 11 Oct 2020, 11:15 AM by Sir Duck.)
11 Oct 2020, 11:14 AM
Find
Offline SmG Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: Nebzie Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Denied!

Feel yourself lucky that we didn't ban you permanently . You already had enough chances. We can't trust your words because you repeated the same mistakes over and over after getting un-banned. We have decided to extend your ban for 2 months from today . 

Be active on forums to increase your chances of getting un-banned . We will monitor your activity over the time. If we observe improvement in your behavior then will consider reducing the ban period .

You can re-apply after 16-12-2020 .
16 Oct 2020, 02:00 AM
Find