Discord: habibo#3174
Discord Warrior
Exclamation  habibi man Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Community <3

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
habibimas#3174 or habimas#3174, SPongCENA_aka1.6#3835. My current username and # is M1n3craft3r1337#3174.

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
I don’t think so.

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
21/10/2020 18:30 GMT +1

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I was banned for framing SPongCENA_aka1.6#3835.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I think I should be unbanned from SmG Community because, at first I offered to send alphii the ss’s of my convo with SPongCENA_aka1.6#3835, because I thought it was funny because it was him asking for girls and me saying I will dw, (not exactly “I will dw” but something like that), I had these ss’s just laying around so I just sent the first two ss’s on my picture roll. But of course with my luck I made it look like he was a pedo. When alphii started talking about pedos I wasn’t thinking, so I thought it wasn’t a “big deal”. But then after cell msged me and I saw him get banned, I started to see what I have done, and how much i fucked up. This is my second time being banned, but my first ban was for being toxic, and this is for framing someone, this kinda shows I have changed from my last ban and that I could change and become more aware about what I am doing. And I love this community with all of my heart. ❤️ 
(This post was last modified: 25 Oct 2020, 07:56 PM by holy habibo.)
24 Oct 2020, 02:35 PM
The following 6 users Like holy habibo's post:
  • SmG Alphii, AnaRCHy, SmG ima simp, LukaHann, SmG Luminous, SmG Selma

Find
Offline SmG Kylie

SmG Donator
Donator
4 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 89
Discord: Kyle -#0199
Halloween 2019FortniterGamerTwitterInstagramDiscord Warrior
ScoutOverwatchDiscord MasterEntertainerValorantValorant Tournament
Crystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerPet LoverBoost GangGold MedalGuardian
Diamond
RE: habibi man Ban Appeal

Locked while staff discuss.
27 Oct 2020, 10:44 AM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Kylie's post:
  • holy habibo

Find
Offline SmG Kylie

SmG Donator
Donator
4 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 89
Discord: Kyle -#0199
Halloween 2019FortniterGamerTwitterInstagramDiscord Warrior
ScoutOverwatchDiscord MasterEntertainerValorantValorant Tournament
Crystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerPet LoverBoost GangGold MedalGuardian
Diamond
RE: habibi man Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Denied.

So you think that framing someone for doing something they've not done isn't toxic? Because I think otherwise. You've not changed since your last ban, so we'll give you a little more time to reflect on what you've actually done & so maybe then you'll understand the potential severity of the situation.
I hope you know that if you were to frame someone in real life then you're committing an actual crime. 
You also lied to staff even when you were given plenty of opportunities to come clean and admit what you did wrong but instead you decided to just delete information & not tell the truth, so on your next ban appeal I expect to see this added.

We've decided to keep you banned for 2 months.

Please take this time to learn from your mistakes & not repeat them in the future. 

You can appeal your ban again in 1 month & 2 weeks from now by making a fresh Ban Appeal.  ( 13/12/2020 )

Take the time to read through our rules again to make sure you don't have any problems in the future.
(This post was last modified: 29 Oct 2020, 05:52 PM by Kylie.)
29 Oct 2020, 05:17 PM
The following 2 users Like SmG Kylie's post:
  • SmG Altair, holy habibo

Find