Discord: Rundas#0001
Emerald DonatorJokerScoutDrunkSilver MedalThe Bomb
Exclamation  Rundas Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
The Discord Server

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
What you mean names? I only got one. IRundasBitch.

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
I go by many names. Some call me Shatoon, bringer of pizza. Others call me Mickey Nine, the basket weaver. Some call me Photoshop. Others call me Trenu, the boiler. Some call me Marjorie Keek. Others call me Captain Margaret. Some others occasionally call me Rubbady Pubbady.

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
Approximately, uh.... The 21st Century

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Guys, I'm so sorry for posting my friend's elbow looking like a big pair of buttcheeks. I didn't know that everyone would mistake them for an actual pair of big buttcheeks. I know that this is supposed to be a safe for work community, and I really goofed up bad this time. The joke went too far. I thought that everyone would be able to tell the difference between an elbow and an actual pair of big beautiful buttcheeks and I clearly underestimated how close to buttcheeks my friend's elbow actually looked. Guys I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to scare and scar everyone's eyes with my friend's elbow. It was completely uncalled for and super selfish of me to do this to all of SmG's younger members. I can't express how sorry I am. 

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I am very sorry. I will no longer post any butts or butt-shaped images anywhere in the server anymore. Or anywhere. Not even newgrounds. I shouldn't be robbing people of their first time seeing a big beautiful pair of butt cheeks. It's bad. and wrong of me. Some would even call that badong. It would mean so much to me if you found it in your hearts and forgave me for overstepping the boundaries that I have overstepped. I just want to be able to hang with all my favorite internet personalities again. It's been so lonely the past 8 months I just don't know what to do anymore. I just want to come home. 

I promise from the bottom of my non-existent skeleton heart that I will behave if I am allowed back into SmG. I'm truly sorry.
[Image: RundasDonePnG.png]
06 Nov 2020, 11:40 PM
The following 1 user Likes Rundas's post:
  • SmG Walnut Ghost

Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,103
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
RE: Rundas Ban Appeal

you don't gotta convince me you know that. I will talk with le mods and get back to you.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
06 Nov 2020, 11:41 PM
Website Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service

Rundas looks like for now you will stay banned not sure for how long. But it seems like the census is we like you but you break a lot of rules. I think our staff team is going to wait on this and see how you do on the forums. Until we feel like you'll take things just a little bit more serious (I know you want to be unbanned and I know your ban appeal is more of a joke).

The team is very busy and I just don't think we need one more person to supervise in the server right now. It is easier to keep track of someone on the forum than on Discord. I think if you actually show the staff team we have nothing to worry about you'll be allowed back in no time.

In other news congrats on senior member. 

My final recommendation is post a real ban appeal in another month or two.
(This post was last modified: 09 Nov 2020, 04:52 PM by Cloud.)
09 Nov 2020, 04:25 PM
Website Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service

Update so just so we can keep track of all this. I don't have a great idea of what happened when you got banned this past time but this gave me some what of an idea.

On this thread here I state this is your last chance and since then you some how got banned along the way. Not to mention tons of warnings and mutes.
https://smgclan.net/showthread.php?tid=32055

When I search logs I find this:

[Image: unknown.png]
(the logs go even farther back than this but I figured this would be sufficient)

Point is that it looks like we gave you chance after chance after chance then your "last chance" on the thread above. I am not trying to shit on you I am trying to show you that this is a one sided fight. We want to hangout with you and be your friend but it seems like you constantly broke the rules over and over again on Discord to the point where you backed us in a corner and we had no choice but to ban you. You never took our warnings or mutes seriously and consistently broke rules. I don't really know what you expect us to do at this point. I even now am trying to be nice but you push the issue saying we straight up denied it. Now you basically shot yourself in the foot because we dug all this up rather than waiting another month or two like I said.

Just because time passes doesn't mean your mistakes go away. As I said before shape up, follow our rules, and be serious about your ban appeal and we will reconsider it. You need to give us some type of evidence that you have changed in some way before we can let you back in. 

Not to mention the special treatment you got because we were friends. At this point it's unfair to other members and unfair to me that you think we are denying your ban appeal for no reason.

I hope this makes things crystal clear. Like I said maybe in a few months you can try posting a serious ban appeal and there will be a different consensus among the staff team.

What is even crazier is it looks like you circumvented a mute and then got banned on an alt account.  Bearnot SinaFail
(This post was last modified: 09 Nov 2020, 08:28 PM by Cloud.)
09 Nov 2020, 08:15 PM
Website Find