SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 17
Likes Given: 0
Discord: TRIGGER
RE: Romance anime

tamako market is a good one
[Image: kaids_sig.gif]
(This post was last modified: 20 Jul 2021, 10:32 AM by Plashiers.)
20 Jul 2021, 10:32 AM
Find Reply
Offline slur

SmG Scout
Scout
3 Years of Service
Threads: 14
Likes Given: 1
Discord: slur#7651
Thanks From CloudDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorScoutTwitterInstagram

(22 Nov 2020, 05:15 PM)Lupa Wrote: How do you guys feel when the 2 love interests actually end up together? Throughout a majority of the romance anime I have seen, the entire show revolves around the relationship of the two characters, their awkward interactions and fights but its obvious they love each other and are "meant to be", and when they have moments where they could confess their love or kiss or what have you, it's interrupted or they chicken out. When the anime finally ends, they aren't officially together but the relationship has an amazing connection, and I love it. But what about the anime where the characters do end up together? I feel like when the characters do end up together the anime loses a lot of its spark and what made it exciting and captivating. Thoughts?

If the anime is written correctly, then there should be no problem with seeing the characters together. Thats what everyone who is watching the anime wants to see, so why not let them be together for the last 3 mins of the anime. Imo a romance anime loses its spark when it gets very repetitive. That is what usually makes me drop the anime.
21 Jul 2021, 08:52 AM
Find Reply
Offline SpaghetInDaHood

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 12
Likes Given: 6
Discord: SpaghetInDaHood#0117

(22 Nov 2020, 05:15 PM)Lupa Wrote: How do you guys feel when the 2 love interests actually end up together? Throughout a majority of the romance anime I have seen, the entire show revolves around the relationship of the two characters, their awkward interactions and fights but its obvious they love each other and are "meant to be", and when they have moments where they could confess their love or kiss or what have you, it's interrupted or they chicken out. When the anime finally ends, they aren't officially together but the relationship has an amazing connection, and I love it. But what about the anime where the characters do end up together? I feel like when the characters do end up together the anime loses a lot of its spark and what made it exciting and captivating. Thoughts?

The feeling of the ship finally setting sail, every little action the characters make towards one another culminating in one finally confessing to the other is the reason why I watch romance anime. And every time I know after they get together, it's going to just make me happy to watch them adore each other.
21 Jul 2021, 06:56 PM
The following 1 user Likes SpaghetInDaHood's post:
  • SmG Xyna

Find Reply
Offline DeathKing

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 20
Likes Given: 140
Discord: DeathShinobi

i m not good in romance so anime is also like that
never perfect but good
[Image: Signature.png]
Never Fight With Gods 
21 Jul 2021, 11:05 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Xyna

Zaddy SmG
Moderators
3 Years of Service
Threads: 110
Likes Given: 263
Discord: Xyna#7175
Boost GangLeague of LegendsStreamerOverwatchFortniterGamer
TwitterPet LoverInstagramDiscord WarriorThanks From CloudDiscord Master
Sapphire DonatorSweetSuper ComputerScoutEntertainerA Knight of The Round Table
Thanks From CloudSilver MedalEntertainerThe BombAdvanced DonatorSupporter
Graphics Master

(21 Jul 2021, 08:52 AM)slur Wrote:

If the anime is written correctly, then there should be no problem with seeing the characters together. Thats what everyone who is watching the anime wants to see, so why not let them be together for the last 3 mins of the anime. Imo a romance anime loses its spark when it gets very repetitive. That is what usually makes me drop the anime.

I'm more so referring to when they get together really early on in the anime/the middle, not towards the very end
[Image: Xyna_sig.gif]
22 Jul 2021, 09:27 PM
Find Reply
Offline slur

SmG Scout
Scout
3 Years of Service

(22 Jul 2021, 09:27 PM)Lupa Wrote:

I'm more so referring to when they get together really early on in the anime/the middle, not towards the very end
In that case i completely agree. If they get together too early I usualy feel like I'm wasting my time.
22 Jul 2021, 11:40 PM
The following 1 user Likes slur's post:
  • SmG Xyna

Find Reply
Offline Heat

11 Years of Service
Threads: 84
Likes Given: 0

Just watch nazo no kanojo x
[Image: HeatsSig.jpg?width=1026&height=385]
23 Jul 2021, 12:11 AM
Find Reply
Offline SpaghetInDaHood

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 12
Likes Given: 6
Discord: SpaghetInDaHood#0117

(22 Jul 2021, 11:40 PM)slur Wrote:

In that case i completely agree. If they get together too early I usualy feel like I'm wasting my time.

I think it's true getting together early normally isn't very good, but I like to put forward Horimiya as an exceptional example of how this can go well. So I'd recommend giving anime like that a shot!
24 Jul 2021, 06:58 PM
Find Reply
Offline slur

SmG Scout
Scout
3 Years of Service

(24 Jul 2021, 06:58 PM)SpaghetInDaHood Wrote:
(22 Jul 2021, 11:40 PM)slur Wrote:

I think it's true getting together early normally isn't very good, but I like to put forward Horimiya as an exceptional example of how this can go well. So I'd recommend giving anime like that a shot!
I dropped horimiya.  PandaCry
25 Jul 2021, 09:27 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Xyna

Zaddy SmG
Moderators
3 Years of Service
Threads: 110
Likes Given: 263
Discord: Xyna#7175
Boost GangLeague of LegendsStreamerOverwatchFortniterGamer
TwitterPet LoverInstagramDiscord WarriorThanks From CloudDiscord Master
Sapphire DonatorSweetSuper ComputerScoutEntertainerA Knight of The Round Table
Thanks From CloudSilver MedalEntertainerThe BombAdvanced DonatorSupporter
Graphics Master

(24 Jul 2021, 06:58 PM)SpaghetInDaHood Wrote: I think it's true getting together early normally isn't very good, but I like to put forward Horimiya as an exceptional example of how this can go well. So I'd recommend giving anime like that a shot!

That one is actually on my list of stuff I plan to watch!  BongoButt
[Image: Xyna_sig.gif]
26 Jul 2021, 05:37 PM
Find Reply