SmG YouTuberWriterHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniterTwitterPet Lover
Instagram
Exclamation  T20 breadstix Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming community Discord.

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
T20 breadstix#9929

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
I use no other name

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
sat, Jan 9 6:41 AM Arizona time zone

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
For Dm advertising. 

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I only sent and dm to Micah and lupa because i thought we were friends because we were chilling in the vc for a couple hours but then i got reported by micah and I do apologize for breaking the rules. But the reason why I think i should get unbanned because when ducky warned me I told him what, am I not aloud to send my friends dms and then i saw him typing and I ended up deleting the text I sent and then he sent do you understand the rules and i sent what ever bro for a short answer saying I would stop but i guess I didn't explain it enough and then he straight up banned me. When I meant what ever bro i meant that i would stop because that's usually what people say when backing down from a fight y'now. So  if you can unban me I promise I won't make the same mistake again.
09 Jan 2021, 07:50 PM
Find
Offline Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: T20 breadstix Ban Appeal

/locked
While Staff Discuss.
10 Jan 2021, 01:05 AM
Find
Offline Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: T20 breadstix Ban Appeal

Hi,
I have never seen "whatever" being used in that context (The one you explained above). You need to be careful with your responses. 
I do remember your previous response "What's wrong in promoting my friends server and help it grow?". But you deleted all of your        previous responses and said "whatever" .  It's always advised to be honest while making an appeal . 

This is your first time DM advertising . So, We are lifting your ban . Be careful and do read rules again . 

Accepted!!
/Un-banned 
10 Jan 2021, 01:13 PM
Find