Discord: Nikola S. - Solutable Inc.#6969
League of LegendsGraphics MasterGeniusProgrammerGamer
Exclamation  solutable Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
SmG Nick#0133

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
SmG Sky

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 19:50 (Central European Standard Time) (GMT+1)

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
    I was pushing little bit too much over the limits and being kinda sexist by saying "I don't know one woman in company on higher position that doesnt sucks at financial and leadership and bring company down (which is covered by studies), exept Lisa Suu", then procceed to talk about her with Habibo. Because most of the guys didn't know who she is I send short Wiki bio im chat, which Ranger deleted for no reason. I don't know how it is sexist to say that you love woman that bring AMD from grave and having a lot of respect for her and not knowing any other woman that is good like her is sexist, but at the end my bad and I should be more carefull. More of this topic and mods abusing power, I will create special topic with screenshoots soon. We were warned for making jokes about Presidents of USA who is hotter by Ranger, but I didn't know that just writing name of president is talking about politics. In my opinion at least I should have at least be warned by mods that I will be banned by talking about that clearly , or muted for few days (I would not have problem with that) because of my behavior. I would be more carefull on my behavior in the future, but I refuse to be bitch of those higher just because they don't agree on your opionion, even if you'r opinion is not agains rules.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
    TakoShack, I still didn't made my fanchise and I have a lot of friends in SmG that I enjoy talking (fr, this is the biggest reason, jokes aside), and I will be more carefull about my behavior.
(This post was last modified: 03 Feb 2021, 04:41 AM by Sir Duck. Edit Reason: fixed font tags )
02 Feb 2021, 03:12 PM
The following 4 users Like solutable's post:
  • SmG edsp, holy habibo, SmG ScrubMart, ✞ Vee ✞

Find
Offline Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: solutable Ban Appeal

Q.1)  I don't know how it is sexist to say that you love woman that bring AMD from grave and having a lot of respect for her and not knowing any         other woman that is good like her is sexist, but at the end my bad and I should be more carefull.
Ans:-   I was pushing little bit too much over the limits and being kinda sexist by saying "I don't know one woman in company on higher position that doesnt sucks at financial and leadership and bring company down. 
           How the above statement is sexiest ? You called out a specific gender in your statement and you are still asking this question. 

Q.2)  More of this topic and mods abusing power, I will create special topic with screenshots soon.
 Ans :- Please don't start on this as we have a proper channel for addressing power abuse. Instead of playing victim here , you should contact an Administrator with the proofs . 

/locked 

While Staff Discuss.
03 Feb 2021, 05:02 AM
Find
Offline Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: solutable Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Denied!!

I am attaching below some of your innocent acts and our staff abusing power (as described by you in Ban Appeal). 

>https://imgur.com/KdoIHda
>https://imgur.com/a/s117xxp

These are just few of those innocent act and power abuse. We hope you understand your mistake and learn from it. This is a gaming community not a place to discuss politics and stuff. Even if you started somehow, you could have stopped after warnings.

You lied in your appeal and also made false allegations on staff for "Power Abuse". So, we have decided to keep you banned for 3 months. 

We will be monitoring your activity during your ban period on forums. Depending upon your behavior we may reduce your ban period. Next time if you make a ban appeal then be honest .

P.S:- We can't write each and every thing in rule. Sometimes you just need to use your own senses and assess.
(This post was last modified: 03 Feb 2021, 11:24 AM by Sir Duck.)
03 Feb 2021, 11:04 AM
Find