Likes Given: 0
Discord: ! Haste
Exclamation  Haste Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
Banned On SmG Discord Server

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
! Haste#6666

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
i dont remember my past names

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
i dont really know what time it was i wasnt checking smg chat also the dyno message got deleted too

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
i actually dont know i heard alot tho 
(i heard that its for mentioning banned members?) i wont say the names that told me all this btw so i dont get them in trouble.
(i also heard that its for being nsfw) ok i was kinda being nsfw but ok
(and i also thought it might of been alphi) cause i heard something abt anonnymous posts and someone might of said something under my name and the one that really hates me cause we were kinda fighting and he got muted so he might of just said some rly bad things abt me 

and thats all i guess i havent been told anything else but the dyno ban message was
pretend its dyno banning you and dyno banned you something like that and i was banned by wirse

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
ok if its one of the nsfw or mentioning banned members i get it and im sorry for being nsfw but can you really get banend by mentioning banned members cause i heard something abt being punished if you do and i thought its like saying why they got banned not just saying their name and just talking abt them and i did talk abt sky so im sorry for that i didnt really get it. now abt the nsfw ok i was pretty nsfw alot of times i will stop if i get unbanned and im very very sorry it wont happen again i promise you that also about the annonymous posts thing i want that to be checked if like i didnt get banned for any other reason. Uhm thnx for taking your time to read this i hope i get unbanned or someone tells me the reason i got banned :) cya
10 Feb 2021, 05:26 AM
Find
Offline SmG Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: Haste Ban Appeal

/locked

While Staff Discuss.
10 Feb 2021, 12:53 PM
Find
Offline SmG Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: Haste Ban Appeal

We don't have any problems mentioning the banned members name until and unless a drama starts . You were NSFW but One of the main reason for your ban was "IP Grabbing" . I will send you a DM with details on your ban . We believe you are aware of the reasons . 

We have decided to keep you banned for 2 months i.e. 17-02-2021 to 17-04-2021. While you are serving your ban we recommend being active on forums . We may reconsider or reduce your ban duration depending up on your behavior on forums . 

Be careful with your actions as it may lead to some serious consequences. Do read our rules again and if you need any clarification then feel free to contact any staff member. 
(This post was last modified: 21 Feb 2021, 09:37 AM by Sir Duck.)
21 Feb 2021, 09:33 AM
Find