Likes Given: 0
Discord: Sharpie#1713
Exclamation  Sharpie Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG gaming comunity!

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
I used to change my name alot, but the name i used when i whas banned whas "sharpie" i think almost all the older mods remmber me.

current dc name: 7330#0337

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
I have used:
RaZeR
Darkie
Sharpie

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
im Not sure, it whas over a year ago so im not 100% sure but i think it whas march, my timezpne is gmt +1 (europe sweden)

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Back then alot of stuff happend in my life i feelt like i needed to take a break from social medias, i whas pretty populour on smg back then among the players and i just felt like its enugh, i wanmted to leave but i knew i would just join back anf not think of my health, so i tryed to be banned from cloud, wires or like nani, im not sure what i said but i think it whas reltable to be banned for, i think one word whas "f9cking pusuy" and something with the n word, (nibba i think i said, yes with b) wich ofc is non okay at eny chance! Well i got banned akd also almost delete all my soscial medias, took a mental break from the word for 5 months, and now i feel like i wanna come back! I miss all my friends here and the lovely comunity!

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
to be honest, due to my actions and bad behavior  that i had, but i mean it would ofc be nice to come back, a third chance maybe is to much but never to little... Wish to join back! Im truely sorry fpr my actions!
26 Feb 2021, 01:36 PM
Find
Offline SmG Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: Sharpie Ban Appeal

/Locked

While staff discuss!!
12 Mar 2021, 10:43 AM
Find
Offline SmG Ranger

Weeb Spanker
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 56
Likes Given: 11
Discord: Zaddy Ranger ☭#9291
Discord WarriorDiscord MasterBronze MedalThanks From CloudSilver MedalValentines Day Ruby
A Knight of The Round TableGatekeeperBronze MedalJokerHalloween 2019Boost Gang
The BombEntertainerDiamondBug HunterBug Hunter
RE: Sharpie Ban Appeal

After a long discussion with the staff team, we've decided to unban you. Please note this is your last chance and you will be permanently banned the next time.
Please contact me via discord to get unbanned. Zaddy Ranger ☭#9291
[Image: ranger.gif]#Scaru4ban
25 Mar 2021, 09:27 AM
Find