OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug Hunter
Exclamation  Alphii Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
Discord(i wasnt in the server cause i was taking a break/leave

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Alphii#9239

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
none

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
9:40 AM PST

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Actually no clue. I wasnt in the server at the time and when i was told by another member another member and I were banned, i was told that i was banned for DM ads?

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
Because i have no idea the reasoning i got banned for, all i do know is that i took an L. So i split this up into the three L's: Lies, Logs, and Lesson. Now i have no ill will to anyone and every screenshot i show will not show the names of the members ive used

Lies

Rule 7, the most important rule of SmG: no advertising or self promotion. This includes invites to your server. Now what that means is saying "Join my server join my server!" and spamming invite links to random people. What that does not mean is consensually asking your friends to join a private discord. Now, youre probably wondering, "Alphii, you 'sent server invites and were promoting'. Of course you'd be banned." Here's the kicker: Rule 2. Rule 2 says to keep personal information out of SmG. So that begs this question: is inviting your friend to a private server through dms against the rules? No. Also also, i left smg on leave so then: [Image: Screenshot_20210114-020733_Discord.jpg?w...height=427]
this is a thing. I'm sending invites to my friends, not SmG members lol.
Also, what is this bullshit that i sent server ads lmao. I'm about to literally show every single server ad ive sent. All are consensual. 

Logs

Every single server invite ive sent in context. Notice how most of them are a conversation?
[Image: k9AKQil.png][Image: erGMWfj.png]
[Image: jVELclS.png]

Notice how i only sent three? Thats cause ive only sent three. Like i dont invite people to server LOL. The most inviting ive done is my ref link for SmG. Like if SmG ref advertising is against the rules then yeah ban me for that.

Lesson:
Why do you care lol. Like i get the whole stealing members business but no one is stealing members. Rundas's server has 178 members and isnt even a gaming server and in it is like 2 SmG members. The other server doesnt even have 50 in it, yet SmG has 58 thousand. These small private servers aint compeating with a DISCORD PARTNERED SERVERS!! LOL. 

Look you can ban a brotha but like dont do it when im on leave lol. Unban me or not, im still on leave, thank you for you time.
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
(This post was last modified: 11 Mar 2021, 05:33 PM by Alphii.)
11 Mar 2021, 05:20 PM
The following 6 users Like SmG Alphii's post:
  • SmG Apollo Lynx, areej, SmG indexcardqueen, lankboi, SmG Selma, ✞ Vee ✞

Website Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
RE: Alphii Ban Appeal

I could add 10 pages to this post but I will try to keep it short.

The reasons you were banned:
-Excessively pinging staff
-Excessively leaving/rejoining the server which causes more work for staff
-Causing Drama when leaving/rejoining (seems like you do it for attention)
-Anarchy (and your so called friends) said you were the one sending server invites and sold you up the river and told me.

But the invites were hardly the reason you were banned but more or less the final straw. 

You post this message, leave the server constantly, and then join back? Why? I don't get it. From your messages and your actions you don't seem to want to be here yet then here you are posting a ban appeal shortly after you were banned? You weren't even in the server when we banned you. Like as an admin I need to ask myself when is enough?...well enough?

So unless prove to me that you actually want to be apart of SmG I don't really see a reason to continue to let you in our community.

You can post here and try to persuade me.

[Image: unknown.png]

(If you want I can grab the logs all the way back in 2020 these were just recent ones)
Also for anyone that has forgotten. That this is our server, our website, and our rules. It is a privilege to be in SmG and be here not your right.

[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11 Mar 2021, 10:51 PM by Cloud.)
11 Mar 2021, 10:40 PM
Website Find
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 364
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Discord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuber
FortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarrior
OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug Hunter

Sigh, you're really making me do this... (Sorry to those whoms dms i had to leak)

The reasons i was banned:

-Excessively pinging staff: I dont excessively ping staff. I ping Wires when i need help with something, I ping Kylie, Ranger, and Cells cause i thought they're my friends(apparently youre saying they aint, which is a shame cause i thought they were). I rarely if ever ping kalitz(to talk to him and check up), abi(to make fun of the rust horses), alt, pandora, recon(in mid conversation about something like gaming), rooma, and Nani(if im missing anyone mb). Pinging you? Everyone pings you. You cant single me out as someone who pings you and spam pings you. Also you respond to my pings. Now does that make it good and right? No. Did you tell me and i stopped? Yes. 

-Excessively leaving/rejoining the server which causes more work for staff
First off thats not true. I only left SmG twice: when i was getting legit bullied(which by the way: Duck was the only one that came to me and said what they were doing was wrong), and recently as a joke(Which also: i was totally going to reapply for my roles dog. I even told you, and i hate leaking dms but you forced my hand man)
[Image: VIN0xhb.png]

Thats two times bro. Yesterday? I joined back to just say NA>EU and leave. However your members were asking me to tell them why i left hence why i joined back to tell them(your 2nd screenshot). 

-Causing Drama when leaving/rejoining (seems like you do it for attention): Context Cloud, context. Using that first photo in context like that makes it look like i said "fuck you all!" As in SmG in a whole. Except... thats not it bro. I was mad cause i was getting messed with and was taking L's. I The context is was actually being messed with by Aspire and Supa(which by the way, in no way did neither me nor supa know we were joking).
[Image: unknown.png?width=269&height=427]
[Image: unknown.png?width=257&height=426]
[Image: unknown.png?width=412&height=427]

Also wdym i was starting drama? I dont control how other members feel about me leaving bro, plus i talked with plank about it:

[Image: YzCp8SO.png]
 [Image: ulIRngO.png]
And Jos and Ana
[Image: OZRXgug.png]
Again, i dont control other members. In fact: i told them not to:
[Image: Xapehqn.png]
[Image: JYbzb6V.png]
so thats debunked.
-Anarchy (and your so called friends) said you were the one sending server invites and sold you up the river and told me: 

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry sorry this is serious mb mb. Cloud, first off uhhh no i didnt. I didnt send a server invite to that server and(i hate i had to say this) but Jos disabled it:
[Image: F9Lt4ko.png]

2nd: So called friends bro? Like how can you sit there like, "Damn call em his so called friends, he wont be mad". Bro, they are my friends and i will stuck up for them til the end. 
Third: You cant make a claim like that with no evidence lol, thats called slander bro. Also uhhhh that goes against your rule of rule 2 of not using personal information. Dont bring my friends into my appeal

And now... the reason i left: "So unless prove to me that you actually want to be apart of SmG I don't really see a reason to continue to let you in our community."

Cloud, this is me your talking about. i tried to host events, who shot me down? You. I post all the time in suggestions to make SmG better, who shot them down? Your staff. I made signatures for your members, who gave me a medal and asked me to make banners for your servers: your staff. Posted every single day for 3 months straight and got top poster on your forums, who gave me the blazing award every week: your staff. Who applied for staff not one, two, three, but four times? Who sat here and worked my ass off just to get a color name? Who sat here and made a post about his experience getting catfished? Who fucking left a server they co-founded made by two former staff of yours because i was loyal to your server?  Who gave SmG clips- wait no that didnt happen nvm. Dont you dare sit here and tell me that i have to prove something to you. I worked my ass off for my 50 refs, i got my 152 Rep for being respectful to you and your staff. I posted 1,291 posts and over 200 threads which takes time outta my day bro i didnt have to do that. I left this server in the first place cause you dont fucking give me my credit for this and you still see me as one of your random 58k members, not a senior members whos been here for 3 years. I just wanted credit man, thats it.

Unban me or not, i bid you adieu. Have a good day/night.
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
12 Mar 2021, 12:25 AM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Alphii's post:
  • SmG Apollo Lynx

Website Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter

Attempting to argue/debunk the reasons you were banned and not providing any reason as to why I should let you back in isn't really the reply I was hoping for.

Denied you can post another ban appeal in 2 weeks.

2 weeks should give you some time to think about if you really want to be in the server.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12 Mar 2021, 12:37 AM by Cloud.)
12 Mar 2021, 12:35 AM
The following 1 user Likes «SmG» Cloud's post:
  • SmG Alphii

Website Find