trashtalking
Offline LukaLejer

Registered
3 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 1
Discord: LukaLejer
trashtalking

You know that felling when you play with your friends some charachter you've never played before. And you know that you are bad with that champion because of that 3/12/0 number at the right top of your screen. You also know you're bad because every time you go into a fight you die immediately. But on top of all that you play with your friends, I mean specifically with your one friend and three other of his friends you've never met. When you are about to aproach an enemy champion they are quiet, but when you atack him they immediately scream "Why did you atack him?", and if you die they talk trash for the next 5 minutes even if one of them dies. But they cross the line when they talk about your mom and siblings, and when I leave voice chat because of that they pretend stupid and say "Why did you leave voice chat?". But that's not the worst thing yet. The next they when they ask you do you want to play and you answer no (because they pissed you of last night after a hard day) they are like "You dirty peace of ****! Why are you not gonna play with me!". It's like last night never existed in the first place. I know that I'm not an only one to excpirience this and I'm sad because of that. I'd like if you guys understand me. 
27 Mar 2021, 09:23 AM
Find Reply
Away Fearless32

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Likes Given: 165
Discord: SmG Fearless32
GeniusHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniterTwitterInstagramBoost Gang
Graphics MasterSupporter
RE: trashtalking

(27 Mar 2021, 09:23 AM)LukaLejer Wrote: You know that felling when you play with your friends some charachter you've never played before. And you know that you are bad with that champion because of that 3/12/0 number at the right top of your screen. You also know you're bad because every time you go into a fight you die immediately. But on top of all that you play with your friends, I mean specifically with your one friend and three other of his friends you've never met. When you are about to aproach an enemy champion they are quiet, but when you atack him they immediately scream "Why did you atack him?", and if you die they talk trash for the next 5 minutes even if one of them dies. But they cross the line when they talk about your mom and siblings, and when I leave voice chat because of that they pretend stupid and say "Why did you leave voice chat?". But that's not the worst thing yet. The next they when they ask you do you want to play and you answer no (because they pissed you of last night after a hard day) they are like "You dirty peace of ****! Why are you not gonna play with me!". It's like last night never existed in the first place. I know that I'm not an only one to excpirience this and I'm sad because of that. I'd like if you guys understand me. 

I know all of this is going to happen, this why I first check if the guy I'm playing with is fine or else I'll just say I haven't installed that game
27 Mar 2021, 09:38 AM
Find Reply
Offline LukaLejer

Registered
3 Years of Service

(27 Mar 2021, 09:38 AM)Fearless32 Wrote:
(27 Mar 2021, 09:23 AM)LukaLejer Wrote: You know that felling when you play with your friends some charachter you've never played before. And you know that you are bad with that champion because of that 3/12/0 number at the right top of your screen. You also know you're bad because every time you go into a fight you die immediately. But on top of all that you play with your friends, I mean specifically with your one friend and three other of his friends you've never met. When you are about to aproach an enemy champion they are quiet, but when you atack him they immediately scream "Why did you atack him?", and if you die they talk trash for the next 5 minutes even if one of them dies. But they cross the line when they talk about your mom and siblings, and when I leave voice chat because of that they pretend stupid and say "Why did you leave voice chat?". But that's not the worst thing yet. The next they when they ask you do you want to play and you answer no (because they pissed you of last night after a hard day) they are like "You dirty peace of ****! Why are you not gonna play with me!". It's like last night never existed in the first place. I know that I'm not an only one to excpirience this and I'm sad because of that. I'd like if you guys understand me. 

I know all of this is going to happen, this why I first check if the guy I'm playing with is fine or else I'll just say I haven't installed that game

That one friend that had 3 of his friends
When I only play with him he's alright but when je is playing with someone he is trashtalking me with them
27 Mar 2021, 09:49 AM
Find Reply
Away Fearless32

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Likes Given: 165
Discord: SmG Fearless32
GeniusHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniterTwitterInstagramBoost Gang
Graphics MasterSupporter

(27 Mar 2021, 09:49 AM)LukaLejer Wrote:
(27 Mar 2021, 09:38 AM)Fearless32 Wrote:

When I only play with him he's alright but when je is playing with someone he is trashtalking me with them

Then trashtalk him, like do you remember that night I came over your home and saw you getting beaten by your mom, or just talk something that embarrasses him mahn... don't let him takeover
(This post was last modified: 27 Mar 2021, 12:14 PM by Fearless32.)
27 Mar 2021, 12:14 PM
Find Reply
Offline LukaLejer

Registered
3 Years of Service

[attachment=undefined Wrote:Fearless32 pid='362747' dateline='1616861665']
(27 Mar 2021, 09:49 AM)LukaLejer Wrote:
(27 Mar 2021, 09:38 AM)Fearless32 Wrote: [quote="LukaLejer" pid="362738" dateline="1616851439"]
You know that felling when you play with your friends some charachter you've never played before. And you know that you are bad with that champion because of that 3/12/0 number at the right top of your screen. You also know you're bad because every time you go into a fight you die immediately. But on top of all that you play with your friends, I mean specifically with your one friend and three other of his friends you've never met. When you are about to aproach an enemy champion they are quiet, but when you atack him they immediately scream "Why did you atack him?", and if you die they talk trash for the next 5 minutes even if one of them dies. But they cross the line when they talk about your mom and siblings, and when I leave voice chat because of that they pretend stupid and say "Why did you leave voice chat?". But that's not the worst thing yet. The next they when they ask you do you want to play and you answer no (because they pissed you of last night after a hard day) they are like "You dirty peace of ****! Why are you not gonna play with me!". It's like last night never existed in the first place. I know that I'm not an only one to excpirience this and I'm sad because of that. I'd like if you guys understand me. 

Thanks man
[Image: 2Hj2U4u.gif]
27 Mar 2021, 12:49 PM
Find Reply