SmG YouTuberWriterHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniterTwitterPet Lover
Instagram
Exclamation  T20 Breadstixs Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SMG gaming server

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
T20 Breadstixs#9850 or SMG T20 Breadstixs

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
none

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
idk

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
being weird and also being a little prick to cloud and the rest of the mods while thinking it was a joke a wanting to get unmuted but didn't get what i wanted so i decided to troll but then got banned after i join smg back after getting kicked and staying in the movie night vc deafened. but mostly because im an asshole

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
im sincerely sorry, i didn't mean to offend anyone and just simply want to be led safely back to SMG and i love you guys but i know im an asshole so its fine if im not forgiven by the members nor the admins or staff. I also am deeply sorry about the rejoining after i was kicked and feel bad for joining a bunch of vcs at the same time. I really hope I can get back into SMG so i don't have to live life alone ive already given up so much for the server and I do agree that you guys may be thinking "oh well maybe he should've thought about his actions" well I did reconsider them and I apologize about my rudeness and my emotional past. and yes those are my tears.
(This post was last modified: 03 Apr 2021, 01:48 AM by T20 Breadstixs.)
03 Apr 2021, 01:43 AM
The following 1 user Likes T20 Breadstixs's post:
  • ✞ Vee ✞

Find
Offline «SmG» Kalitz

S-senpai?
Administrators
8 Years of Service
Threads: 184
Likes Given: 1
Discord: Kalitz#0001
Thanks From CloudSapphire DonatorThe BombA Knight of The Round TableFortniterGamer
TwitterProgrammerDiscord WarriorGatekeeperGeniusSuper Computer
Pet LoverInstagramDiscord MasterEntertainerSmG YouTuberDrunk
Hand-held/Mobile GamerGold MedalValorant TournamentBoost GangBronze MedalEntertainer
RE: T20 Breadstixs Ban Appeal

Ban appeal rejected.

The reason you were muted/kicked was because you need to chill out. This clearly didn't work and I find it hard to believe that 2 minutes of being banned has changed this. Consider your actions, and the choices you made that led to those actions, and you may find the reason why this end result has occurred.

You may re-appeal in 1 week - 10 April 2021.

/locked
[Image: kalitz.gif]
03 Apr 2021, 01:50 AM
The following 4 users Like «SmG» Kalitz's post:
  • SmG Altair, SmG Apollo Lynx, Sir Duck, T20 Breadstixs

Find