3 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Likes Given: 165
Discord: SmG Fearless32
GeniusHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniterTwitterInstagramBoost Gang
Graphics MasterSupporter
CreepyPasta - 4 #02

Russian Sleep Experiment #02  [Ayyo, 18+ stuff ahead]

On the 15th day, the researchers decided to turn off the stimulating gas and reopen the chamber. The subjects did not want the gas to turn off, for fear they would fall asleep. Upon looking inside, they discovered that the four surviving subjects had performed lethal and severe mutilation and disembowelment on themselves during the past days, including tearing off flesh and muscles, removing multiple abdominal internal organs, practicing self-cannibalism on themselves, as well as cannibalism of the second subject, and allowing 10 cm (4 inches) of blood and water to accumulate on the floor by jamming pieces of flesh from the second subject into the drain, who was found dead on the floor as soon as the chamber was opened. 

The subjects violently refused to leave the chamber and begged the scientists to continue administering the stimulant, murdering one soldier and severely injuring another that attempted to remove them. After eventually being removed from the chamber, all subjects were shown to exhibit extreme strength, unprecedented resistance to drugs and sedatives, the ability to remain alive despite lethal injuries, and a desperate desire to stay awake and be given the stimulant. It was also found that if any one of the subjects fell asleep, they would die.

After being somewhat treated for their severe injuries, the surviving three subjects were prepared to return to the gas chamber with the stimulant by the orders of the military officials (though against the will of the researchers), with EEG monitors showing short recurring moments of brain death. Before the chamber was sealed, one of the subjects fell asleep and died, and the only subject that could speak screamed to be immediately sealed in the chamber.

The military commander ordered for three other researchers to be closed inside the chamber alongside the two remaining subjects. One researcher immediately drew his gun and killed the commander and the mute subject by shooting both of them in the head, causing the other person to flee the room. With only one surviving subject, the terrified researcher explained that he would not allow himself to be locked in a room with monsters that could no longer be called people. He desperately asked what the subject was, to which the subject smiled and identified himself and the other fallen subjects as an inherent evil inside the human mind that is kept in check by the act of sleeping. 

After a brief pause, the researcher shot the prisoner in the heart, and with his dying breath on the floor, the subject muttered his final words; "So...nearly...free..."

Thats end of the story, see you next time with another one  TellMeMoar
[Image: Untitled_design.gif]
06 May 2021, 01:23 AM
The following 1 user Likes Fearless32's post:
  • SmG Altair

Find Reply
Offline Roadkill_GTO

SmG Booster
Booster
3 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 1
Discord: Roadkill_GTO
RE: CreepyPasta - 4 #02

I should really stop searching up these things, cus uh, the first thing that came was a video called "real footage" and the thumbnail alone scared the shit out of me
[Image: Untitled_4.jpg?]
06 May 2021, 01:33 AM
Find Reply
Offline ✞ Vee ✞

3 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Likes Given: 126
Discord: Vee.exe#6418
InstagramDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorFortniterScoutTwitter
Boost Gang
RE: CreepyPasta - 4 #02

firstly I appreciate ur effort and time taken to post this <33
secondly , there are some videos related to this and now its stuck in my head ;-;
          Be selfish with you, be unavailable, be productive, be money motivated,
                be a goal getting, be independent, be low key. 

- Insta; skrrtvictoria

06 May 2021, 11:20 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Mapleleafy

SmG Booster
Booster
3 Years of Service
Threads: 91
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Mapleleafy#8963
Boost GangBronze MedalLeague of LegendsDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorFortniter
GamerTwitterPet LoverInstagramGeniusBug Hunter