6 Years of Service
Threads: 87
Likes Given: 0
Discord: AussieInside
DonatorEmerald DonatorSupporterGavel of TrinityHand-held/Mobile GamerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangGrand DonatorCoolThe BombThanks From Cloud
Legendary
Any suggestions on a pc build?

I need something that will stream, play games (High quality games), work well when doing graphics design.  If you have any suggestions for parts, builds. let me know
25 May 2021, 03:11 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Xyna

Zaddy SmG
Moderators
3 Years of Service
Threads: 110
Likes Given: 263
Discord: Xyna#7175
Boost GangLeague of LegendsStreamerOverwatchFortniterGamer
TwitterPet LoverInstagramDiscord WarriorThanks From CloudDiscord Master
Sapphire DonatorSweetSuper ComputerScoutEntertainerA Knight of The Round Table
Thanks From CloudSilver MedalEntertainerThe BombAdvanced DonatorSupporter
Graphics Master
RE: Any suggestions on a pc build?

Make sure you get a good bit of ram, I stream and play high quality games with 32GB and im solid
[Image: Xyna_sig.gif]
25 May 2021, 04:00 PM
Find Reply
Offline Shaian

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 7
Discord: shaian#0001
GamerTwitterBoost Gang

Don't buy a PC right now I'd say

If you want to build yourself, GPUs are almost impossible to find for reasonable prices (you need to use ebay or any other website, most computer STORES dont even have them in stock)

for a CPU, try to go for at least a 8 or 10 core CPU so you can handle your games and streaming software well, I'd personally recommend any AMD Ryzen 3000 or 5000 series CPU (if you can find any)

For RAM, try to get more than 16GB, it's pretty vital to have a lot of RAM when streaming.

That said, if you're not building yourself, there are plenty of prebuilt options out there, and while I'd never personally recommend a prebuilt myself in normal times, with the chip shortage right now if you need a PC very soon or now, for your wallet's sake it is actually much more cost effective to go with one, because of the terrible markups on GPU prices right now.

heres some links to some handy prebuilt PC websites

Maingear Vybe
https://maingear.com/vybe/

Pros: Great Build Quality, great support team
Cons: Kinda bloated price, not really worth it

HP OMEN
https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/slp/omen-gaming/desktops
Pros: Somewhat reputable brand, MUCH better pricing than maingear (they are boutique)
Cons: It's HP, it's not necessarily BAD but it's alright in build quality, parts are much better for the price though

Conclusion: If you wanna build yourself, I would wait until you find a good deal on ebay for a GPU , but know it might not come for a while, if you want to buy a prebuilt, do research on what OEMs are the most reputable and bring you closest to MSRP in cost of parts.
[Image: NcxVL7b.png]
30 May 2021, 10:40 AM
Find Reply
Offline holy habibo

Banned
Banned
3 Years of Service
Threads: 34
Likes Given: 119
Discord: habibo#3174
Discord Warrior

yeah if you wanna get a pc now you should just get a prebuilt, the market is like burnt pancake. Get a prebuilt from nzxt bld or something I heard it’s pretty good.
(This post was last modified: 30 May 2021, 10:45 AM by holy habibo.)
30 May 2021, 10:44 AM
Find Reply
Offline Winter

Graphics Designer
6 Years of Service
Threads: 87
Discord: AussieInside
DonatorEmerald DonatorSupporterGavel of TrinityHand-held/Mobile GamerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangGrand DonatorCoolThe BombThanks From Cloud
Legendary

(30 May 2021, 10:40 AM)Shaian Wrote: Don't buy a PC right now I'd say

If you want to build yourself, GPUs are almost impossible to find for reasonable prices (you need to use ebay or any other website, most computer STORES dont even have them in stock)

for a CPU, try to go for at least a 8 or 10 core CPU so you can handle your games and streaming software well, I'd personally recommend any AMD Ryzen 3000 or 5000 series CPU (if you can find any)

For RAM, try to get more than 16GB, it's pretty vital to have a lot of RAM when streaming.

That said, if you're not building yourself, there are plenty of prebuilt options out there, and while I'd never personally recommend a prebuilt myself in normal times, with the chip shortage right now if you need a PC very soon or now, for your wallet's sake it is actually much more cost effective to go with one, because of the terrible markups on GPU prices right now.

Maingear Vybe

HP OMEN
Pros: Somewhat reputable brand, MUCH better pricing than maingear (they are boutique)
Cons: It's HP, it's not necessarily BAD but it's alright in build quality, parts are much better for the price though

Conclusion: If you wanna build yourself, I would wait until you find a good deal on ebay for a GPU , but know it might not come for a while, if you want to buy a  prebuilt, do research on what OEMs are the most reputable and bring you closest to MSRP in cost of parts.
 Thank you for this info, it helped a lot
30 May 2021, 09:25 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Pandora

SmG's Wandering Lurker
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 287
Likes Given: 25
Discord: Pan#7318
Emerald DonatorScoutDiscord WarriorLeague of LegendsGamerDiscord Master
TwitterHalloween 2019A Knight of The Round TableThanks From Cloud

If you're a multitasker, AMD CPUs are great at that.
[Image: CSjPem7.gif]
30 May 2021, 10:41 PM
Find Reply
Offline Shaian

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 7
Discord: shaian#0001
GamerTwitterBoost Gang

(30 May 2021, 09:25 PM)Winter Wrote:
(30 May 2021, 10:40 AM)Shaian Wrote: Don't buy a PC right now I'd say

Maingear Vybe

HP OMEN

Conclusion: If you wanna build yourself, I would wait until you find a good deal on ebay for a GPU , but know it might not come for a while, if you want to buy a  prebuilt, do research on what OEMs are the most reputable and bring you closest to MSRP in cost of parts.
 Thank you for this info, it helped a lot

of course man, DM me on discord if you need any help im always here for a fellow friend :D
[Image: NcxVL7b.png]
30 May 2021, 11:26 PM
Find Reply