Offline Roadkill_GTO

SmG Booster
Booster
3 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 1
Discord: Roadkill_GTO
RE: P or X

Playstation is quite the obvious choice here, Xbox definitely has its games but it kinda lives on those games, such as Forza Horizon and Halo. Playstation has more exclusive games and it doesnt stay limited to those games, theres more legendary games PS exclusive such as the God of War series or most of the Spiderman series.
[Image: Untitled_4.jpg?]
25 Jul 2021, 02:15 PM
Find Reply
Offline SpaghetInDaHood

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 12
Likes Given: 6
Discord: SpaghetInDaHood#0117

(25 Jul 2021, 02:48 AM)Altair Wrote:
(24 Jul 2021, 07:01 PM)SpaghetInDaHood Wrote:
(24 Jul 2021, 06:11 AM)Altair Wrote: Xbox might look attractive due to their price difference. But in the long run, a ps is always better because of it's diverse exclusive collection, but is not limited to it.

I have to disagree because the current generation of Xbox is attractive not only due to slightly better hardware for the same price and an ability to better run multiple games at once to be switched between, but also gamepass as a service exclusive to xbox. I think xbox's large acquisition of smaller studios will take them far, especially Obsidian games which are an exceptional game development team.
imagine paying for the pass though. but like i said if xbox brings a better collection of exclusives that doesn't involve a monthly payment, i'd go for xbox.

Well I pay for gamepass because it's got a huge library of games for the price of 3 triple A games per year. Not to mention all future Xbox exclusives are a part of it. I don't see the stigma towards monthly payments as opposed to buying the games themselves because one of them is just ultimately much cheaper than the other (the monthly payment). Even though some games will not remain on gamepass, the amount of games will remain the same or go up from new exclusives being produced. I also like gamepass because it offers a lot of games on day one, which is great because I don't buy gamepass and then have to wait ages for a game I like to be on it.
25 Jul 2021, 06:40 PM
Find Reply
Away SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang

Xbox exclusives are trash tbh. The only notable ones are Sea of Thieves and Halo series. PS exclusives are more diverse and they actually have good games. As for the "stigma" towards monthly subscription; yes, I'd rather buy a triple a title than pay for the pass and select good games among them. Like, I'll own the game that I actually want to play rather than just browsing around to play a random game because I paid for the pass. I do that on netflix, I just browse around and waste time to pick a show. In some ways, they're both similar. I wouldn't say the pass is worthless, but I wouldn't prefer an xbox for the sake of the pass. @SpaghetInDaHood
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
(This post was last modified: 25 Jul 2021, 10:35 PM by Altair.)
25 Jul 2021, 10:32 PM
Find Reply
Offline DeathKing

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 20
Likes Given: 140
Discord: DeathShinobi

PikaLolPikaLolPikaLolRemi!pc haha, xbox just cause of halo

(25 Jul 2021, 10:32 PM)Altair Wrote: Xbox exclusives are trash tbh. The only notable ones are Sea of Thieves and Halo series. PS exclusives are more diverse and they actually have good games. As for the "stigma" towards monthly subscription; yes, I'd rather buy a triple a title than pay for the pass and select good games among them. Like, I'll own the game that I actually want to play rather than just browsing around to play a random game because I paid for the pass. I do that on netflix, I just browse around and waste time to pick a show. In some ways, they're both similar. I wouldn't say the pass is worthless, but I wouldn't prefer an xbox for the sake of the pass. @SpaghetInDaHood

this is true add witcher also
[Image: Signature.png]
Never Fight With Gods 
(This post was last modified: 25 Jul 2021, 11:54 PM by DeathKing.)
25 Jul 2021, 11:53 PM
The following 1 user Likes DeathKing's post:
  • Remi!

Find Reply
Offline SpaghetInDaHood

SmG Member
2 Years of Service

(25 Jul 2021, 10:32 PM)Altair Wrote: Xbox exclusives are trash tbh. The only notable ones are Sea of Thieves and Halo series. PS exclusives are more diverse and they actually have good games. As for the "stigma" towards monthly subscription; yes, I'd rather buy a triple a title than pay for the pass and select good games among them. Like, I'll own the game that I actually want to play rather than just browsing around to play a random game because I paid for the pass. I do that on netflix, I just browse around and waste time to pick a show. In some ways, they're both similar. I wouldn't say the pass is worthless, but I wouldn't prefer an xbox for the sake of the pass. @SpaghetInDaHood

Dude did you seriously just not include Ori and the Blind Forest or Forza Horizon in your list of good Xbox exclusives? Like I understand not liking the exclusive lineup, as you've said playstation's is a lot more diverse and appeals to a wider audience as a result, but there are definitely more good games than SoT and Halo. Gears of War is also a very good series for those who like shooters.
26 Jul 2021, 05:50 PM
Find Reply
Offline DeathKing

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 20
Likes Given: 140
Discord: DeathShinobi

(26 Jul 2021, 05:50 PM)SpaghetInDaHood Wrote:

Dude did you seriously just not include Ori and the Blind Forest or Forza Horizon in your list of good Xbox exclusives? Like I understand not liking the exclusive lineup, as you've said playstation's is a lot more diverse and appeals to a wider audience as a result, but there are definitely more good games than SoT and Halo. Gears of War is also a very good series for those who like shooters.
Ya forza toooooooo
forgot it
[Image: Signature.png]
Never Fight With Gods 
26 Jul 2021, 10:32 PM
Find Reply
Away SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang

Froza is ewwww. But yk, tastes matter.
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
27 Jul 2021, 09:11 AM
Find Reply
Offline SpaghetInDaHood

SmG Member
2 Years of Service

(27 Jul 2021, 09:11 AM)Altair Wrote:

Froza is ewwww. But yk, tastes matter.

Eh well, either way I think we've made our tastes clear to one another. Thanks for not giving me the usual console wars argument where people insult each other over plastic. I've always liked playstation and I always will, especially since Ratchet and Clank was one of the first console games I ever played. Good to see the community has fun people as well!
27 Jul 2021, 05:36 PM
The following 1 user Likes SpaghetInDaHood's post:
  • SmG Altair

Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service
Threads: 71
Likes Given: 146
Discord: st0rm#6714
GeniusWriterSuper ComputerTwitterInstagramBrony
ScoutProgrammerDiscord WarriorFlamerCoolBronze Medal
Speaker of the HouseBoost GangThanks From Cloud