Find Reply
Offline yesn't

Registered
2 Years of Service
Threads: 0
Likes Given: 3
Discord: hm#1841
RE: Halp im a noob

Idk if anyone replied yet, but since you like the geo queens, i suggest having Noelle as your SubDPS/Tank, Ningguang as your Main DPS, Xinyan for debuff/support and shield, Bennett for ATK boost and healing. For the builds, I'm assuming that you've made Noelle your tank here, so for her artifacts I highly suggest 4 pc Retracing Bolide. But if you dont have enough for that, 2 pc Retracing Bolide and 2 pc Defender's Will sounds good. For Ningguang, again, assuming that she's your DPS, 2 pc Archaic Petra and 2 pc Gladiator's Finale sounds great. For Xinyan, 2 pc Defender's Will and 2 pc Crimson Witch of Flames are good for her. 4 pc Crimson Witch of Flames can be also great for her, if you don't want to focus to her shield that much and want her to deal dmg w her ult. For Bennett, 4 pc Noblesse Oblige is crazy for him. But if you don't have enough, 2 pc Noblesse and 2 pc Gladiator's are also great w him. Goodluck w your artifact hunting! Bc RNG in this game is really painful  Pain PikaStab SinaFail
09 Sep 2021, 02:16 AM
Find Reply
Offline Lynn

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 7
Likes Given: 29
Discord: Lynn#9839
RE: Halp im a noob

(19 Jul 2021, 09:07 PM)Heat Wrote: Hey, hi. I'm new in this game (AR 42) so I'm looking to set up my first team, my fav characters are Noelle (70) and Ningguang (80). Any suggestions for my first team based on my owned characters? (Artifacts, Weapons, etc...)[Image: xn0n3s6.jpg]

def start farming artifacts. search up some of your fav characters and sites will pop up tell you what’s best. would use xingqui and diluc for vaporize. electro characters are always useful for element reaction
xyna’s lil lynn   RaidPanic
20 Jun 2023, 01:14 PM
Find Reply