TABG, a battle royale worth playing
Offline SpaghetInDaHood

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 12
Likes Given: 6
Discord: SpaghetInDaHood#0117
TABG, a battle royale worth playing

Hey guys, decided to do this thing 2 days in a row, so it's ya boi the game recommending Spaghetti back. This time we're back with one of the many, many free to play battle royales but with a twist- I actually like it. TABG (Totally Accurate Battle Ground) is made by Landfall games, the developers of TABS (Totally Accurate Battle Simulator) and clustertuck. Those of you familiar with TABS will recognise the player character models from it present in TABG, along with the silly physics and extremely funny ragdolls.

Right, so what actually is TABG? Why does it deserve your time over PUBG, Fortnite or Warzone? Personally, I think that's completely up to your preferences in games, but I'll list a few things the game has to offer anyway. TABG has a large amount of guns already for a high amount of diversity in its combat, but this is only built on further by the addition of blessings and attachments. Attachments are the usual sights and... yeah that's where it stops getting normal. After that, you have healing barrels, double barrels, triple barrels and a whole host of different crazy attachments that can be applied to literally any gun. The amount of freedom here lets you do some awesome stuff if you're smart enough. A good example is the seemingly useless bent gun which you can only shoot yourself with. If you pair it with the healing barrel, that's basically free healing! Not to mention the addition of blessings, from a rarity of common to legendary with varying levels of ridiculousness to having 7 extra jumps or regaining health from dealing damage. There truly is an infinite number of ways to play the game. 

Another feature I think really improves the game experiences for me is the ability to come back after death in a potentially better state than before. Once you have died, you are sent to a place in the sky where you can slingshot yourself and fly through obstacles on three varying levels. If beat the first, you come back with a curse. If you beat the second, you come back without a curse. If you beat the third, you come back with a blessing! Although this can sometimes screw you over in the late game when there's hardly any opportunity to pick yourself back up, it can really help you in the early game if you get shot in the back on dropping in.

Finally, we have to talk about the thing every battle royale has: A battle pass. Only thing is, it doesn't cost the obscene 14 pounds most others do, it only costs around 4. So basically it's just a lot better. TABG is still a growing game and is receiving constant updates, so I'd recommend you jump on now and join the fun as it becomes even better, and I'd strongly recommend playing with friends. 

Let me know what you think about it if you do end up playing guys!
[Image: ETYO0S1UUAEyPFe.png]
09 Aug 2021, 06:16 PM
The following 1 user Likes SpaghetInDaHood's post:
  • SmG Altair

Find Reply
Offline SmG r0ve

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 9
Discord: r0ve
Valorant TournamentBoost Gang
RE: TABG, a battle royale worth playing

I played the game for 10 mins and uninstalled it. But it is a fun game tho
yes.
09 Aug 2021, 06:17 PM
Find Reply
Offline SpaghetInDaHood

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 12
Likes Given: 6
Discord: SpaghetInDaHood#0117

(09 Aug 2021, 06:17 PM)r0ve Wrote: I played the game for 10 mins and uninstalled it. But it is a fun game tho

You know what? I'll take it
[Image: ETYO0S1UUAEyPFe.png]
09 Aug 2021, 06:24 PM
Find Reply
Offline DeathKing

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 20
Likes Given: 140
Discord: DeathShinobi

: PikaLol:SpaghetInDaHood
(09 Aug 2021, 06:17 PM)r0ve Wrote: I played the game for 10 mins and uninstalled it. But it is a fun game tho

You know what? I'll take it

PikaLol PikaLol PikaLol PikaLolhehehehehhe
[Image: Signature.png]
Never Fight With Gods 
09 Aug 2021, 11:22 PM
Find Reply
Offline Remi!

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 13
Discord: Remi!#6736

battle royal never was my thing , i suck at those
Nyan~
10 Aug 2021, 11:12 AM
Find Reply
Away SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang

Battle royale is my thing. Ragdolls are also my thing. I might actually try this game.
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
11 Aug 2021, 12:32 AM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Altair's post:
  • DeathKing

Find Reply