Discord: CTFOBrian#4085
FortniterTwitter
Exclamation  CTFOBrian Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
I don't remember the name I was using when banned most likely CTFOBrian#0001, and my current discord name is Pluto#0617

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
CTFOBrian was all i went by

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
i don't remember when i was banned, i had left the server and then randomly checked in one day and i was banned, i don't remember when i checked in either

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I used to be friends with some people who decided to make their own discord server, i got invited and somewhere along the line i was banned for being apart of it.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I've now left that server, and have been actively looking for another server to join, i decided that maybe i could try and appeal for here to maybe get back into the community and make some new and maybe old friends, i understand if im not wanted, but theres no harm in trying. if im unbanned my discord account is Pluto#0617 and im pretty sure it got banned aswell.
06 Sep 2021, 07:19 AM
Find
Offline SmG Kylie

SmG Donator
Donator
4 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 89
Discord: Kyle -#0199
Halloween 2019FortniterGamerTwitterInstagramDiscord Warrior
ScoutOverwatchDiscord MasterEntertainerValorantValorant Tournament
Crystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerPet LoverBoost GangGold MedalGuardian
Diamond
RE: CTFOBrian Ban Appeal

Locked whilst staff discuss
06 Sep 2021, 07:31 AM
Find
Offline SmG Kylie

SmG Donator
Donator
4 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 89
Discord: Kyle -#0199
Halloween 2019FortniterGamerTwitterInstagramDiscord Warrior
ScoutOverwatchDiscord MasterEntertainerValorantValorant Tournament
Crystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerPet LoverBoost GangGold MedalGuardian
Diamond
RE: CTFOBrian Ban Appeal

Ban appeal denied.

After speaking with the staff team we've come to the decision to deny your ban appeal.

You've put 0 effort into your appeal & haven't even had the decency to apologize for the total disregard and disrespect that you'd shown to the SmG staff team and SmG Gaming as a collective before being banned.
You've also failed to mention the multiple alt accounts that you've created since being banned to try and get back into SmG. (Also against the rules)

With all that being said, your time with us has come to end. We have decided to permanently ban you from SmG. We have no place here for your toxicity, as we already know your true thoughts on SmG.

[Image: Screenshot_4.jpg?width=500&height=132]

Make sure you're 100% sure on what you decide to say/do in your life & don't just jump on the bandwagon because you're following the crowd.

Closed.
09 Sep 2021, 09:37 PM
Find