Threads: 3
Likes Given: 8
Discord: yxc#0842
Information  Sk4al

SmG Ex-Application

1. Discord: State your Discord username including the number:

2. Rules: Have you read and understood our Community Rules?:
Yes

3. Ranks: What rank(s) did you have previously in SmG?

4. Why did you leave SmG: Please provide the reason you left SmG:
Unknown

5. Why do you want to rejoin?: What is the reason for you wanting to rejoin SmG and why do you think we should accept you?:
I am actually SmG Surfyspy, or used to be. It's been almost 10 years I think? Life got in the way of things and now that I have actually more time to play video games, I thought I'd might come back here lol. https://smgclan.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=3321 . It's my old profile, the gamertag that I stick to these days is Sk4al. I'm more of just a casual player, mainly on shooters. It's nice to see that SmG is still around, would be fun to play with yall as it made my most of memories in my early days of gaming

I usually play: Rainbow Six Siege, CoD Warzone, Vanguard, Cold War Black Ops, Halo Infinite and MCC, Apex Legends, League of Legends (SEA Server), Battlefield 2042, and lil bit of valorant
I used to play OW (was plat in early seasons), D5 in League (season 4-5), Gold 2 in Rainbow Six Siege (focusing on this game tryna get to plat), I still remember vividly getting 3rd place in the Halo CE Anniversary tourney in 2011 in Singapore because I posted something about it on the forum haha. Looking forward to hear from yall.
Steam: FrontierWarVet 
Xbox GT: Sk4al
Uplay: Sk4al
Origin: Sk4al
Battlenet: Sk4al#1572
Discord: yxc#0842
HMU if you need anything
[Image: a8e6de7fa2b31402cadb3efdca5b4a6d.gif]

24 Nov 2021, 11:18 PM
The following 2 users Like Sk4al's post:
  • SmG Altair, DeathKing

Website Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 170
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb
RE: Sk4al

What's good Sk4al,

Let me start by saying welcome back to SmG Gaming after being gone for so long it's appreciative that you took the time of your day to make this application. Now, I see an issue with this application. I'm just gonna use the fact that it's been a long time for you so maybe you need to get a better understanding of things.

By the looks of your old account you don't reach the requirements to be a Senior Member. But from the looks of it you should've already been a Member at least.

So there I can't give you the Senior Member rank but I can give you the Member rank instead until you reach the requirements for it.

In order to become Senior Member you need at least 300 posts. If you want access back into your old account I will be happy to arrange that for you.
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
25 Nov 2021, 07:52 PM
Find Reply