Current time: 29 Mar 2024, 08:13 AM

What video game do you wish would just die already?
Away D11XI

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 21
Likes Given: 22
Discord: D11XI
What video game do you wish would just die already?

I cant stand some battle royale games especially fortnite. I dont like the battle royale trend where every game now has to include a battle royale, some morons genuinely believe a game cant be successful anymore unless it has a battle royale gamemode, battle royales are fun for a lot of people sure but a game definitely does not need to have one to be successful, also the battle royale youtubers and streamers are cringy as hell, I miss the bo2 days back when devs werent a bunch of karens catering to squeakers and people were real...

So what game or genre angers you to the point you wish it to die?
02 Dec 2021, 07:34 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Xyna

Zaddy SmG
Moderators
3 Years of Service
Threads: 110
Likes Given: 263
Discord: Xyna#7175
Boost GangLeague of LegendsStreamerOverwatchFortniterGamer
TwitterPet LoverInstagramDiscord WarriorThanks From CloudDiscord Master
Sapphire DonatorSweetSuper ComputerScoutEntertainerA Knight of The Round Table
Thanks From CloudSilver MedalEntertainerThe BombAdvanced DonatorSupporter
Graphics Master
RE: What video game do you wish would just die already?

None because they're just video games. Tbh idk why people hate on specific games so much, nobody is forcing you to play them, if you don't like a game or game mode then just don't play it, no reason to get so mad at screen pixels that don't affect you that you feel the need to wish death upon something  PikaLol
[Image: Xyna_sig.gif]
02 Dec 2021, 08:02 PM
Find Reply
Away D11XI

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 21
Likes Given: 22
Discord: D11XI

(02 Dec 2021, 08:02 PM)Lupa Wrote: None because they're just video games. Tbh idk why people hate on specific games so much, nobody is forcing you to play them, if you don't like a game or game mode then just don't play it, no reason to get so mad at screen pixels that don't affect you that you feel the need to wish death upon something  PikaLol

You play fortnite dont you?                                                                                           sus

I got my eyes on you.....
03 Dec 2021, 05:12 AM
The following 1 user Likes D11XI's post:
  • SmG Xyna

Find Reply
Offline SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang

While what @"Lupa" said is understandable, it's also false. It does affect us. The number of trolls on discord who wants free Vbucks are over the roof. Don't even get me started on those who want to 'giveaway' free Vbucks. We deal with that lot daily. I do dislike particular games because they suck or because I suck it, but I hate Fortnite. Mostly because of how childish their community is. I don't intend to offend anyone with my statement, but I'm just stating my opinion.
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=66018be4&is=65e...207f6046c&]
Socials: Discord
03 Dec 2021, 06:55 AM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Altair's post:
  • D11XI

Find Reply
Offline SmG Lin

Loli Police
5 Years of Service
Threads: 60
Likes Given: 0
GamerProgrammerTwitterDiscord WarriorBoost GangCrystal Donator
JokerGraphics Master

I don't think any game genre should die, let people love the games they love to play. All games should be treated the same, except for Valorant, game is trash.
[Image: EVjjrKZ.png]
03 Dec 2021, 10:33 AM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Lin's post:
  • SmG Xyna

Find Reply
Offline lankboi

SmG Booster
Booster
5 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 26
Discord: lankboi#9729
Discord WarriorDiscord MasterTwitter

Well uh it’s quite obvious which game that should just vanish off the face of the earth, mhm fortnite, now I’m not saying it’s bad to play but the community itself is a hard no. I guess you can compare it’s situation to a notorious anime known as mha (I’m sure you know about the fandom that is a literal hell hole but I’m not gonna go further in regards to that). I’d say the game itself is good but the people hopping on form the problem which resulted in a heavy stigma against it. I would not clown on someone if the play the game unless they act like a right fool. But then again this argument about the community goes hand in hand with a lot of things so yeah. It is a shame tho because the game isn’t all that bad considering how there is a cluster of updates and stuff for people to enjoy but personally I just don’t like the game so yeah this is just a mere perspective of mine.
03 Dec 2021, 05:30 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Xyna

Zaddy SmG
Moderators
3 Years of Service
Graphics Master

(03 Dec 2021, 06:55 AM)Altair Wrote: While what @"Lupa" said is understandable, it's also false. It does affect us. The number of trolls on discord who wants free Vbucks are over the roof. Don't even get me started on those who want to 'giveaway' free Vbucks. We deal with that lot daily. I do dislike particular games because they suck or because I suck it, but I hate Fortnite. Mostly because of how childish their community is. I don't intend to offend anyone with my statement, but I'm just stating my opinion.

I don't think wanting a game genre to die because of vbuck trolls makes much sense, the game & devs aren't affecting you, scammers, random kids, and bots are  Cringe
03 Dec 2021, 08:09 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service

(03 Dec 2021, 08:09 PM)Lupa Wrote:
(03 Dec 2021, 06:55 AM)Altair Wrote: While what @"Lupa" said is understandable, it's also false. It does affect us. The number of trolls on discord who wants free Vbucks are over the roof. Don't even get me started on those who want to 'giveaway' free Vbucks. We deal with that lot daily. I do dislike particular games because they suck or because I suck it, but I hate Fortnite. Mostly because of how childish their community is. I don't intend to offend anyone with my statement, but I'm just stating my opinion.

I don't think wanting a game genre to die because of vbuck trolls makes much sense, the game & devs aren't affecting you, scammers, random kids, and bots are  Cringe
Obviously not the genre as such. I love battle royales. I just want fortnite to vanish from the face of earth. Worst community to ever exist imo.
03 Dec 2021, 09:35 PM
  • D11XI

Find Reply
Offline SmG Xyna

Zaddy SmG
Moderators
3 Years of Service
Graphics Master

(03 Dec 2021, 09:35 PM)Altair Wrote:

Obviously not the genre as such. I love battle royales. I just want fortnite to vanish from the face of earth. Worst community to ever exist imo.

U part of that community ;3 good times
04 Dec 2021, 04:53 AM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Xyna's post:
  • SmG Altair

Find Reply
Offline SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service

(04 Dec 2021, 04:53 AM)Lupa Wrote:
(03 Dec 2021, 09:35 PM)Altair Wrote:

U part of that community ;3 good times

I was. But that's history. Let's not dwell in the past. Kappa
05 Dec 2021, 01:29 AM
  • SmG Xyna

Find Reply