6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang
Big Grin  Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Hey there, Star Wars geeks! Even though it's been two years since this game was released I never got to play it until this week. And TBH I was really let down in the beginning because it didn't feel like I was playing as a Jedi but as the plot advanced it became more and more interesting and fun. We even get to use different modes of lightsaber including split and double sabres. I must add that the action sequences get better and better. There are different combos of attacks using both the force and the lightsaber. 

The plot is set after the clone wars and the purge during the Empire's tyranny. While it's an action game it also has cool puzzles, kind of like the ones in the Prince of Persia franchise. The plot is short but the gameplay is longer which is one of the major positives. As for the characters they did little justice to Nightsister Merrin and Darth Vader. We merely get a glance at Vader. They really failed to use their biggest assets to their advantage. However, they did highlight how strong, powerful and ruthless Vader is. They managed to make a solid game.

I give it an 8/10 rating.

Have you played it yet? What do you think of it? 

As usual please don't spoil it for those who hasn't played it yet.
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
26 Dec 2021, 02:20 PM
Find Reply