Offline axtmic

SmG Booster
Booster
3 Years of Service
Threads: 17
Likes Given: 8
Discord: xhs#0001
RE: Eating Pineapple Pizza

pineapple pizza is so good omg, pineapple belongs on pizza 100% it is so good!! i first tried it in 2017 and was a hater, but i guess maturing comes with its benefits, it shows you that the food you once hated isnt actually so bad.
axtmic  Charmander
11 Jul 2022, 04:10 AM
The following 1 user Likes axtmic's post:
  • SmG st0rm

Find Reply
Offline SmG Dhruvi

1 Year of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Dhruvi
Discord Master

(11 Jul 2022, 04:10 AM)axtmic Wrote: pineapple pizza is so good omg, pineapple belongs on pizza 100% it is so good!! i first tried it in 2017 and was a hater, but i guess maturing comes with its benefits, it shows you that the food you once hated isnt actually so bad.

I agreee

I tried a pizza with pineapple, at first it was weird then it got better, now I like it with pineapple
(This post was last modified: 12 Jul 2022, 03:03 PM by Dhruvi.)
12 Jul 2022, 03:00 PM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Dhruvi's post:
  • SmG st0rm

Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service
Threads: 71
Likes Given: 146
Discord: st0rm#6714
GeniusWriterSuper ComputerTwitterInstagramBrony
ScoutProgrammerDiscord WarriorFlamerCoolBronze Medal
Speaker of the HouseBoost GangThanks From Cloud

(11 Jul 2022, 04:10 AM)axtmic Wrote: pineapple pizza is so good omg, pineapple belongs on pizza 100% it is so good!! i first tried it in 2017 and was a hater, but i guess maturing comes with its benefits, it shows you that the food you once hated isnt actually so bad.

Right! I don't know why people make memes on pineapple pizza.
[Image: standard.gif?width=1440&height=83]
13 Jul 2022, 12:37 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service

(12 Jul 2022, 03:00 PM)Dhruvi Wrote:

I agreee

I tried a pizza with pineapple, at first it was weird then it got better, now I like it with pineapple

Glad you like pineapple Pizza now!
ily
13 Jul 2022, 12:37 PM
Find Reply
Offline Apher

Banned
Banned
2 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 23
Discord: WhySoDrowsy#2338
Boost Gang

(10 Feb 2022, 02:35 AM)st0rm Wrote: A few days ago I was watching memes and my eyes just saw someone on Instagram. A man is eating Pineapple pizza and everyone in the comment section was like planet got mad peoples, blablablablaa.

I was thinking what's wrong with this pizza.. i was like Emotional Damage happening with this Pizza. 

I ordered 3  Pizzas one is Pineapple and the rest of 2 is BBQ and stuffed cheese. Because I had some bad feelings at that time. I thought might be these peoples saying TRUE.

Come to my taste now. Its just simple and good. But more specifically that is the balance of sweet of salty. When the sweetness of pineapple start with the saltiness of Ham, Cheese, Tomotoe, sauce (I love ketchup). Its match made in heaven.

I think the person who invented this Pizza Pineapple just started the new Era of Pizzas. 

Guys you should also need to try. Personally referring Pineapple Pizza. Its so freaking delicious and fucking spices is all balanced.

(see the glimpse of Pineapple Pizza, Down below.)
To all who don't know what fuck is this. Let me tell you Pineapple is a Hawaiian thing. Some people feel that the two shouldn't be combined and many don't feel that the sweet, acidic pineapple belongs, or goes along with the flavors that a pizza should convey. .[Image: 8Fpwef5.jpg][Image: LmzNSUg.jpg][Image: 0M6PjjO.jpg]
I hate pineapple pizza, I'm sorry Storm. It's too sweet on my pizza. I also hate regular pineapple, it hurts my throat because of what pineapples have in them.
MadDoggo
16 Jul 2022, 07:02 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service

(16 Jul 2022, 07:02 PM)Drowsy Wrote:
(10 Feb 2022, 02:35 AM)st0rm Wrote: A few days ago I was watching memes and my eyes just saw someone on Instagram. A man is eating Pineapple pizza and everyone in the comment section was like planet got mad peoples, blablablablaa.

I was thinking what's wrong with this pizza.. i was like Emotional Damage happening with this Pizza. 

I ordered 3  Pizzas one is Pineapple and the rest of 2 is BBQ and stuffed cheese. Because I had some bad feelings at that time. I thought might be these peoples saying TRUE.

Come to my taste now. Its just simple and good. But more specifically that is the balance of sweet of salty. When the sweetness of pineapple start with the saltiness of Ham, Cheese, Tomotoe, sauce (I love ketchup). Its match made in heaven.

I think the person who invented this Pizza Pineapple just started the new Era of Pizzas. 

Guys you should also need to try. Personally referring Pineapple Pizza. Its so freaking delicious and fucking spices is all balanced.

(see the glimpse of Pineapple Pizza, Down below.)
To all who don't know what fuck is this. Let me tell you Pineapple is a Hawaiian thing. Some people feel that the two shouldn't be combined and many don't feel that the sweet, acidic pineapple belongs, or goes along with the flavors that a pizza should convey. .[Image: 8Fpwef5.jpg][Image: LmzNSUg.jpg][Image: 0M6PjjO.jpg]
I hate pineapple pizza, I'm sorry Storm. It's too sweet on my pizza. I also hate regular pineapple, it hurts my throat because of what pineapples have in them.
MadDoggo

It hurts you because pineapple contain enzymes. If you Keep them in your mouth for a long time. It starts eating you.
But bro its better than peanut butter.
16 Jul 2022, 08:00 PM
Find Reply