Likes Given: 4
Discord: Midsy_fps#0666
Exclamation  mroddis20 Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SMG gaming community discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
SMG MATT<3

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Midsy_fps#0666
MATT<3#3656

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
29 December 2021 @ ~ 14:20

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.

So approximately 24-29 December, I started making YouTube videos. 

As this was an achievement for me, I ran round my dm's sending it to my friends not realising that I had messaged an SMG member and sent that to them. 

I've been a member in this community since late January 2021 and I would never had actively promoted my content to an SMG member without asking but I was too hooked on the fact I had accomplished something 

I am truly sorry for it as I really enjoyed engaging with the community as that was my safe space but I feel like I may not be welcome anymore due to my mistakes

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
Well in short, I don't intend on actively promoting to am SMG member and I never did, so for me to do what I did I didn't realise. 

• I've been a semi active member, taking time off for personal stuff 
  • I always stay positive 
  • I help around 
  • SMG Nani referred me (she's legendary) 
  • I don't remember who I promoted to but it was never intentional and it was my first hit on my record for SMG gaming 
20 Feb 2022, 07:40 AM
Website Find
Online «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 171
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb
RE: mroddis20 Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Accepted!

Be careful when sending videos to people without checking their usernames first, other than that welcome back to the Discord server. Make sure to read/re-read rules in case of future reference.
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
20 Feb 2022, 04:40 PM
Find