Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Exclamation  Sammy_K Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
Forum and discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
I do not know anymore, either been Sammy or Kirby on discord. (My discord account has been removed by discord itself)

Forum: https://smgclan.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=8960

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Also know as Kirby or Sammy

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
About two years ago, somewhere in September 2020
CEST - Amsterdam

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I have been banned a total of 3 times on discord (leading to a perm ban)
I am not 100% sure anymore, but two of these bans were mostly me asking to be banned because I wanted to be banned. 

In conclusion though, all three of the bans, had to do with me either insulting SmG's Staff or the community itself. 
After my perm ban, I have also been part of groups of ex SmG members (mostly banned) who often insulted the community. I am no longer part of these groups. (I have left those a long time ago already, atleast more than a year). 

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
There is no specific reason why I think you guys need to unban me. Let me state first that you guys have every right to keep me banned and I will accept whatever decision you guys make. I have done things in the past which I chose to do for a reason, I am completely aware that those things were and still are foolish to do. 

Yet here I am kindly asking this community and its staff to unban me. I regret the things that I have done on purpose. Over the last two years I have had time to reflect on myself, not only on what I did in this community which got me banned, but also as a human being and the choices that come with it. We all make mistakes and dumb decisions. And yes, surely, we should be held accountable for the mistakes and decisions we make. Personally, I think that after being banned for two years, had time to reflect on my mistakes and decisions, that I have served my penalty. 

At last, I would like to remind the judging staff team. Yes, I have done foolish things, but on the other hand I have also given this community a lot of value in the past. I have been a staff member of this community and also an admin. I know this isn't a reason to unban someone for the bad things that I have done. But I would kindly like to ask the current staff team of SmG to also look at the good things that I have done for the community. 

Thank you for your time, and whatever decision will be made I will respect that. 
24 Apr 2022, 03:39 PM
Find
Offline Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: Sammy_K Ban Appeal

/locked

While staff discuss
27 Apr 2022, 11:32 PM
Find
Offline Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe Bomb
RE: Sammy_K Ban Appeal

Accepted!

Please go through the rules on forums as well as discord. 

Welcome back! 

Please DM or PM me your current discord username or id . Do let me know if you face any difficulty joining discord.
(This post was last modified: 14 May 2022, 07:10 AM by Sir Duck.)
14 May 2022, 07:08 AM
Find