Likes Given: 0
Discord: Bubu
Exclamation  Bubu Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Bubu#0755

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Buba Dolphin, Salvini, i don't remember all the names anymore.

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
November 23 2021 20:00/21:00 CET

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
I got banned because i was sometimes harassing people and being disrespectful with them and with the moderators too, discussing with them when they didn't ban or mute the people that were bothering me.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I think that in these months i changed and i'm not the person i was before. I started thinking, after i got banned, on how childish and stupid i acted in the server, forgetting that i was still talking with living humans. I'd really like to get back in the first server i joined after installing discord, i want to be active again and talk with the members, make friends and have fun together, that's how things should be; not me harassing everyone. In these months i think that i've grown up a little bit and that my mentality did so too, so now i'm not insulting people anymore, discussing and crying for everything. The way i was acting when i was still in the server, it wasn't me. Irl i'm a chill guy and i don't get angry with people that much and i think that on social medias you should be the same as in real life, idk what happened on discord, i probably forgot that i was still talking with real people. I want to say sorry to every member and moderator/admin that felt bad for the things i said to them and i'd like them to forgive me and try to give me one more chance. If you do, i won't make the same mistakes and i will try to be productive and help the server and the community. If you don't accept me back, it's ok, i respect your opinions and decisions. I just want to let you know that the Bubu you saw on discord isn't the guy you would find irl, and i'd really love to come back again and show the real Bubu. I want once again say sorry to everyone for my behaviour in the server and i hope you will try to understand and accept me back in the community.
[Image: Signature.jpg]
02 May 2022, 07:34 PM
Find Reply
Online «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 170
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb
RE: Bubu Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Accepted!

Please make sure next time you follow the rules on both discord and forums. Don't let this happen again.
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
03 May 2022, 03:34 PM
Find Reply