Likes Given: 0
Discord: Sanchay#8885
Exclamation  Sanchayy Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG gaming and forum

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Sanchay#9888

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
Sanchay

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
Probably around November 2020
Timezone - IST

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
It all started with me and a few other members leaving and joining the server over and over and asking for our role back to annoy the staff team. I did this till i got my self banned from the server. After which i would go on to recruit ex SmG members and create a seperate server which would spread hate, this was around January 2021 which resulted in me getting perm banned. I didn't meant to hurt anyone's feelings or emotions.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I was stupid back then and deeply regret my actions. I was being edgy and thought it would be funny to troll the staff team. I would like to apologise from the bottom of my heart to everyone I've let down and especially Ranger. I've become an overall better person and i can assure you that i have matured and cut ties with other servers. Unfortunately it was too late when i realised that the damage had been done already and i learnt my lesson the hard way. SmG is still the best community that I've ever been a part of and i don't think I'll ever find such a welcoming and friendly community. I can understand if you want to keep me banned, which by all means is fair, considering my actions that I'm very ashamed of, i would like one last chance. If not, i can understand. I am ready to do anything to fix my mistakes. I don't know if you can ever trust me again for what I've done, but i hope you can forgive me and we can all come on the same side. I was ungrateful, SmG gave me everything, if it weren't for SmG, i wouldn't have made these amazing memories and friends.
07 Jun 2022, 01:34 PM
Find
Away SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang
RE: Sanchayy Ban Appeal

Locked while staff discuss.
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
10 Jun 2022, 03:29 PM
Find
Away SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang
RE: Sanchayy Ban Appeal

Ban appeal accepted.
While your demerits still outweigh your merits, we will not close our eyes to the latter. Be mindful that this will in fact be your very last chance. Welcome back!

Useful Links
Rules
Discord invite
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
13 Jun 2022, 02:25 PM
Find