Offline axtmic

SmG Booster
Booster
3 Years of Service
Threads: 17
Likes Given: 8
Discord: xhs#0001
parths introduction - a year later

i realized i havent done this yet, and its been a year. well my name is parth!! i am 14 and am currently in school. i joined SmG about a year ago, February 17th 2021 to be exact. i didnt really expect a lot, i just joined because it was a time in my life where i was loosing my online friends and i wanted to talk to others and possibly play with them. That aged well. i honestly thought i was going to leave SmG a month later because it was going to be one of those servers which i forgot abt, and if im being honest, i forgot about SmG a LOT. but that forgotten server turned into a server where i am friends with people who have the same brain as me, like vee. turns out, she was a greater comfort then i could've ever imagined. 

so yeah, its been a year. as i was typing this out somebody asked me, what do you think about SmG during the past year? I honestly think SmG is a place where people can find new friends. but yes, my name is parth, i am 14, and im a taurus (if you're into that sort of stuff).

My birthday is on April 20th, and thats all you get to know.  Charmander Charmander
axtmic  Charmander
02 Jul 2022, 04:36 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Nuke :)

5 Years of Service
Threads: 34
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Nuke
GeniusHand-held/Mobile GamerScoutDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorInstagram
RE: parths introduction - a year later

(02 Jul 2022, 04:36 PM)axtmic Wrote: i realized i havent done this yet, and its been a year. well my name is parth!! i am 14 and am currently in school. i joined SmG about a year ago, February 17th 2021 to be exact. i didnt really expect a lot, i just joined because it was a time in my life where i was loosing my online friends and i wanted to talk to others and possibly play with them. That aged well. i honestly thought i was going to leave SmG a month later because it was going to be one of those servers which i forgot abt, and if im being honest, i forgot about SmG a LOT. but that forgotten server turned into a server where i am friends with people who have the same brain as me, like vee. turns out, she was a greater comfort then i could've ever imagined. 

so yeah, its been a year. as i was typing this out somebody asked me, what do you think about SmG during the past year? I honestly think SmG is a place where people can find new friends. but yes, my name is parth, i am 14, and im a taurus (if you're into that sort of stuff).

My birthday is on April 20th, and thats all you get to know.  Charmander Charmander

nice to meet u parth. hope u enjoy more in smg. 

(also fuckin vee friends with everyone lmfaooo)
[Image: ezgif.com-optimize_2.gif]       -massive thanks to  @"roastingwizard"
02 Jul 2022, 04:44 PM
Website Find Reply