Current time: 29 Mar 2024, 06:41 AM

REPORT: Dangers of Music
Offline Dasist

Registered
8 Years of Service
Threads: 0
Likes Given: 0
REPORT: Dangers of Music

Bombarding your brain with different vibrations and frequencies on a daily basis, only a few seem to understand the dangers of this (music).

Music is a tool of sedation, once it gets stuck in your head, it basically acts as a barrier in your brain preventing logical thinking, preventing you from even thinking your own thoughts, keeping your natural vibrations down and creating neurological instability.

Think about, what good really come from music? NOTHING. For an example, examine "rap music", it's centered around sexual perversion and violence. That is what it's turning America into. Music puts a person into a trance, putting their thought processes into an alpha state (this is the most prominent part of hypnosis).
06 Apr 2015, 04:18 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG I made you read my name

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 9
Discord: Odd Stranger#7957
RE: REPORT: Dangers of Music

(06 Apr 2015, 04:18 PM)Dasist Wrote: Bombarding your brain with different vibrations and frequencies on a daily basis, only a few seem to understand the dangers of this (music).

Music is a tool of sedation, once it gets stuck in your head, it basically acts as a barrier in your brain preventing logical thinking, preventing you from even thinking your own thoughts, keeping your natural vibrations down and creating neurological instability.

Think about, what good really come from music? NOTHING. For an example, examine "rap music", it's centered around sexual perversion and violence. That is what it's turning America into. Music puts a person into a trance, putting their thought processes into an alpha state (this is the most prominent part of hypnosis).

owo what's this
gota move speed
21 Jan 2019, 12:46 PM
Find Reply
Offline SuperSaim

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 8
Discord: SuperSaim

Well, music can be quite sexual and stuff like that at times, but you just have to pick the right choices. For example, I'm from London and I know that American rap can be quite... disgusting sometimes. Kodak Black = rapist. XXXTentacion = Woman beater. People still enjoy their music, which can kind of disgust me sometimes. However, I do think that music can help you relax and even help you to work! I revise and do homework over 9hrs a day, and I know that without the music I listen to, I literally would not be able to function. I listen to UK Grime, Drill, rap and afrobeats music. Although I wouldn't listen to all of this American rap because of the horrible artists, I love UK music and the UK music scene has become extremely popular nowadays. The music can help me relax, so I don't think all of it can make you into a worse person per say or not allow you to think logically, you just need to pick the right type of music. 

american rap fans gonna come at me now  MonkaGun
ł ₳₥ ɎØɄⱤ ₣₳₮ⱧɆⱤ  
[Image: yoda-quote-do-or-do-not-there-is-no-try-1024x538.jpg]
21 Jan 2019, 02:05 PM
Find Reply
Offline Draxx

Whatever floats your boat
5 Years of Service
Threads: 28
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Anomi#5381
Emerald DonatorChristmas 2018Discord WarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerSapphire DonatorCool
Thanks From CloudPet LoverScoutValentines Day RubyCrystal DonatorDiscord Master
Halloween 2019JokerBoost Gang

We’re all gonna die someday... Imma still gonna enjoy my music till I die.
Charmander  Me when the
21 Jan 2019, 03:18 PM
Find Reply