hey hey
Offline samson

Registered
1 Year of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Discord: jakeglime#0545
hey hey

hey what's happening. i'm samson but i usually go by my irl name jake online. i like a lot of things but have a hard time staying committed to one thing at a time. my most consistent interest has gotta be video games, and I have a soft spot for sixth-generation console/PC games. I've been playing Halo since I was 9 (although you probably couldn't tell from my skill level lol), and some of my other favorite games are The Elder Scrolls series, When They Cry, and No More Heroes. I also read and watch a lot of manga and anime and participate in other General Lame Geek Things (like playing tabletop RPGs). My discord's jakeglime#0545 and I have a lot of free time due to recent life events so I'm pretty quick to respond.
[Image: JG34id.gif]
26 Oct 2022, 11:27 AM
The following 1 user Likes samson's post:
  • SmG st0rm

Find Reply
Offline Apher

Banned
Banned
2 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 23
Discord: WhySoDrowsy#2338
Boost Gang
RE: hey hey

(26 Oct 2022, 11:27 AM)samson Wrote: hey what's happening. i'm samson but i usually go by my irl name jake online. i like a lot of things but have a hard time staying committed to one thing at a time. my most consistent interest has gotta be video games, and I have a soft spot for sixth-generation console/PC games. I've been playing Halo since I was 9 (although you probably couldn't tell from my skill level lol), and some of my other favorite games are The Elder Scrolls series, When They Cry, and No More Heroes. I also read and watch a lot of manga and anime and participate in other General Lame Geek Things (like playing tabletop RPGs). My discord's jakeglime#0545 and I have a lot of free time due to recent life events so I'm pretty quick to respond.

Welcome!
26 Oct 2022, 11:29 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service
Threads: 71
Likes Given: 146
Discord: st0rm#6714
GeniusWriterSuper ComputerTwitterInstagramBrony
ScoutProgrammerDiscord WarriorFlamerCoolBronze Medal
Speaker of the HouseBoost GangThanks From Cloud
RE: hey hey

(26 Oct 2022, 11:27 AM)samson Wrote: hey what's happening. i'm samson but i usually go by my irl name jake online. i like a lot of things but have a hard time staying committed to one thing at a time. my most consistent interest has gotta be video games, and I have a soft spot for sixth-generation console/PC games. I've been playing Halo since I was 9 (although you probably couldn't tell from my skill level lol), and some of my other favorite games are The Elder Scrolls series, When They Cry, and No More Heroes. I also read and watch a lot of manga and anime and participate in other General Lame Geek Things (like playing tabletop RPGs). My discord's jakeglime#0545 and I have a lot of free time due to recent life events so I'm pretty quick to respond.

You've taken right decision by joining SmG!
Welcome to SmG Gaming Clan, where everyone is addicted of animes and genshin impact (except me). Don't take too much in joining our Disco (Discord). You will find lot of anime characters in our world. 

If you have any concern. Please do not hesitate to contact me. Me as a Senior Member of this clan will try best to help you everywhere. 

Officially Welcoming you to SmG Gaming!
[Image: standard.gif?width=1440&height=83]
27 Oct 2022, 07:41 AM
Find Reply