5 Years of Service
Threads: 96
Likes Given: 13
Discord: ScrubMart#0001
FortniterGamerTwitterPet LoverInstagramWarrior
Hand-held/Mobile GamerStreamerSmG YouTuberDiscord WarriorGeniusScout
Boost GangWriterGraphics MasterDiscord Master
Exclamation  Inactivity Suggestions

Recently we have been experiencing some inactivity. In the discord and on the forums, as a SmG member I want to help and give some suggestions. What I’ve seen done lately to other servers I’ve been in and worked on.

Partner Channel - partner channels are usually used to advertise your server in other servers that have partner channels, you can hire people for free to post weekly small amounts (Usually doesn’t get many invites), you can pay someone to give you x invites or to post in x amount of servers, or you can mass meaning you yourself can go to a server post all the partners server ads then the partner manager will post it in all the other servers. It is required to have an open partner channel where the partner manager can post all the server ads, we also need our own flashy ad ourselves.

Paid Giveaways or G4G - is where servers have a nitro giveaway in there servers for their members to join our server, usually estimates they say aren’t real so you should check the current giveaways they are hosting and see if it’s worth the cost. Many times this gives from 200-3000 invites at most which makes it like cocaine, very active for a short period but can give long term members if they find it attractive and active. They will sell you other features like @ or other things I suggest you look at their current ones and compare, if you need help with this you can hit me up @ ScrubMart2967

Social Platform Ads - Usually not worth it do not experiment with this (basically gambling with your money and invites)

Reply down below, I will respond ASAP.
[Image: New_Project_11.jpg]
~ SmG ScrubMart
02 Nov 2022, 08:46 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service
Threads: 71
Likes Given: 146
Discord: st0rm#6714
GeniusWriterSuper ComputerTwitterInstagramBrony
ScoutProgrammerDiscord WarriorFlamerCoolBronze Medal
Speaker of the HouseBoost GangThanks From Cloud
RE: Inactivity Suggestions

You can reach to more audience without paying anything. We have an amazing opportunity as I have mentioned in #feedback channel in discord. I've been looking at SmG social media plaforms (especially Instagram). SmG's insta account is not active as it needs to be. Before halloween post. Last post was made on 4th May. Bro you know, we have one unit in IT called social media in business. I have learned from there that how effective social media platforms are. SmG have golden chance to target more audience through those platforms. Trust me, If you regularly post stuff on your social media platforms (stuff like gaming posts, videos, not just only about smg giveaways, promotions,etc). It's the best way to get more peoples. I do care about smg that's why i am giving you suggestion to use your social media platforms regularly. Post and upload stories related gaming, not just about this guy got promoted or event announcements. Make proper team to handle social media platforms. Bro, This will make huge impact.
[Image: standard.gif?width=1440&height=83]
02 Nov 2022, 08:51 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG ScrubMart

5 Years of Service
Threads: 96
Likes Given: 13
Discord: ScrubMart#0001
FortniterGamerTwitterPet LoverInstagramWarrior
Hand-held/Mobile GamerStreamerSmG YouTuberDiscord WarriorGeniusScout
Boost GangWriterGraphics MasterDiscord Master

(02 Nov 2022, 08:51 AM)st0rm Wrote: You can reach to more audience without paying anything. We have an amazing opportunity as I have mentioned in #feedback channel in discord. I've been looking at SmG social media plaforms (especially Instagram). SmG's insta account is not active as it needs to be. Before halloween post. Last post was made on 4th May. Bro you know, we have one unit in IT called social media in business. I have learned from there that how effective social media platforms are. SmG have golden chance to target more audience through those platforms. Trust me, If you regularly post stuff on your social media platforms (stuff like gaming posts, videos, not just only about smg giveaways, promotions,etc). It's the best way to get more peoples. I do care about smg that's why i am giving you suggestion to use your social media platforms regularly. Post and upload stories related gaming, not just about this guy got promoted or event announcements. Make proper team to handle social media platforms. Bro, This will make huge impact.

Social media still is like gambling when it comes to discord invites. They don't always come to the discord. Also it comes with the luck of the draw / skill the only social medias that have skill involved or some skill is youtube, twitch, and tiktok. Social media is very hard to pop off it can take months to years. It takes learning the algorithm, learning what people like, and learning how to grow on the platform itself. It takes a lot and not many people are able to pull it off before quitting. Like i said before this is gambling and i have tested this before and have had little success with millions of follower accounts with little turnout. It's more likely to to pop off on the platform you are on rather then going on others.
[Image: New_Project_11.jpg]
~ SmG ScrubMart
02 Nov 2022, 09:30 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service
Threads: 71
Likes Given: 146
Discord: st0rm#6714
GeniusWriterSuper ComputerTwitterInstagramBrony
ScoutProgrammerDiscord WarriorFlamerCoolBronze Medal
Speaker of the HouseBoost GangThanks From Cloud

(02 Nov 2022, 09:30 AM)ScrubMart Wrote:
(02 Nov 2022, 08:51 AM)st0rm Wrote: You can reach to more audience without paying anything. We have an amazing opportunity as I have mentioned in #feedback channel in discord. I've been looking at SmG social media plaforms (especially Instagram). SmG's insta account is not active as it needs to be. Before halloween post. Last post was made on 4th May. Bro you know, we have one unit in IT called social media in business. I have learned from there that how effective social media platforms are. SmG have golden chance to target more audience through those platforms. Trust me, If you regularly post stuff on your social media platforms (stuff like gaming posts, videos, not just only about smg giveaways, promotions,etc). It's the best way to get more peoples. I do care about smg that's why i am giving you suggestion to use your social media platforms regularly. Post and upload stories related gaming, not just about this guy got promoted or event announcements. Make proper team to handle social media platforms. Bro, This will make huge impact.

Social media still is like gambling when it comes to discord invites. They don't always come to the discord. Also it comes with the luck of the draw / skill the only social medias that have skill involved or some skill is youtube, twitch, and tiktok. Social media is very hard to pop off it can take months to years. It takes learning the algorithm, learning what people like, and learning how to grow on the platform itself. It takes a lot and not many people are able to pull it off before quitting. Like i said before this is gambling and i have tested this before and have had little success with millions of follower accounts with little turnout. It's more likely to to pop off on the platform you are on rather then going on others.
I've been doing business on social media from last year. I know everything about social media (espcially instagram). If i get a chance i know how to manage everything. I know how to target audience. Why invite in discord? we have website also.
in simple words, I am more than your expectations.
[Image: standard.gif?width=1440&height=83]
02 Nov 2022, 10:36 AM
Find Reply