Banned
Banned
4 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 1
Discord: ❤ Kai ❤#9189
ım

Greetings,

My name is Cyndekai, and I am happy to be here!  I used to be a member a long time ago and ended up leaving due to lack of time and interest.  I don't really know what brought me back, but I think it had something to do with being bored.  I have been wanting to come back for a while, and I've tried a couple times.  I never really re-registered when I came back; I just kind of lurked in #general.  This time I plan on sticking around.

I know a lot of people that I used to talk to and hang out with are not here anymore, but I saw Sir Duck and Nani (obviously Cloud is still here), and that made me really happy.  Those are a couple people that I always looked up to even though I never really talked to them too awfully much.  It's good to be back and see some familiar users again.

I like League of Legends a lot and am definitely always looking for an ADC to Support (as I main Support).  I have been dabbling in DotA 2 lately some, too.  I also like Team Fortress 2, Deep Rock Galactic, and older RTS games like Warcraft II and Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun.  I'm kind of down to play whatever I own, though, so feel free to hit me up.

Just happy to be here, and love meeting new people.  I'm a very supportive person, or would like to think that I am.  If you need/want a friend and haven't had luck with anyone else, then I'm probably your guy!

SmGLove
15 Jan 2023, 08:07 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service
Threads: 71
Likes Given: 146
Discord: st0rm#6714
GeniusWriterSuper ComputerTwitterInstagramBrony
ScoutProgrammerDiscord WarriorFlamerCoolBronze Medal
Speaker of the HouseBoost GangThanks From Cloud
RE: ım

Welcome back to SmG  SmGLove

I don't remember you but yeah we can be a friends!
[Image: standard.gif?width=1440&height=83]
16 Jan 2023, 06:49 PM
Find Reply