Tree Land
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 16
Likes Given: 3
Discord: TragicRage - Guts Ruiner (Satan)#0861
DonatorEmerald DonatorThanks From Cloud
Rules and Retaliation

Nobody is attacking anybody when it comes to the rules. If you do not like that rules and me or anyone else to remind you of the rules, then you can simply go look at the rules and follow them like the rest of us do. It's not hurting nobody to follow the rules. I enforce rules EVERYWHERE I am, i'm like the Karen at the store but on discord. I will enforce rules. I will tell you all to follow them. You must understand the point of the rules is cause we have kids in the server too and we don't want it becoming toxic. Just because I'm not a staff member does NOT MEAN you can just ignore it. I will get ahold of someone who is or I will continue to remind you all about the rules. Don't take this like I'm upset with you all but I've been seeing a lot of rule breaking going on and I think everyone needs a reminder about the rules. Go read them. Follow them. Just cause you make it sound nicer or make it off as a joke does not give you a pass. Stop with that. Jokes are jokes but if it is even considered nsfw, don't. Just don't do it. 
On another note, the disrespect I've been dealing with today even off of discord has just been unsettling for me and I hope everyone understands I don't mean to sound like a jack wagon about all this. I've been dealing with a lot a things going on lately and it's been causing me to go down mentally and it's just no fun when I want to be with the community and the community is just out of whack. Like why does the government even exist when its only purpose was for keeping oppression out of the country? Now they just control us and make us do stuff that do nothing for humanity and its future. I wish the world had a one world order. Interstellar travel is what we should have already gotten but thanks to the greed of the government and other country governments, we're stuck on this doomed planet and humans who can't even use basic common sense to realize that we don't need all this stuff just to live. We pay to live. We work hard till we're broken and when we're broken that is when they consider us good for retirement but we can't enjoy it cause we'll be either near death or we will be too old and broken to do what we always wanted to do. It only takes 11.6 million people to take over the government and make the old people stop making decisions for us that don't help us whatsoever with anything in life other than what they want us to do for them. For instance, like pay a debt that THEY created and call it taxes. United States of America? You mean the people that united within some states and took the land from the original owners and called it America? yeah, dumb as fuck dawg.
    TragicRage   In death may you have eternal life
[Image: 200.gif]
17 Apr 2023, 05:04 PM
The following 3 users Like SmG TragicRage's post:
  • SmG Alphii, «SmG» Cells, SmG Ranger

Find Reply
Offline 6vasi6

Registered
1 Year of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Discord: 6vasi6#0130
RE: Rules and Retaliation

Dont worry the mods will take care of it
[Image: vasi.png]
17 Apr 2023, 05:05 PM
Find Reply
Offline Apher

Banned
Banned
2 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 23
Discord: WhySoDrowsy#2338
Boost Gang

(17 Apr 2023, 05:04 PM)TragicRage Wrote: Nobody is attacking anybody when it comes to the rules. If you do not like that rules and me or anyone else to remind you of the rules, then you can simply go look at the rules and follow them like the rest of us do. It's not hurting nobody to follow the rules. I enforce rules EVERYWHERE I am, i'm like the Karen at the store but on discord. I will enforce rules. I will tell you all to follow them. You must understand the point of the rules is cause we have kids in the server too and we don't want it becoming toxic. Just because I'm not a staff member does NOT MEAN you can just ignore it. I will get ahold of someone who is or I will continue to remind you all about the rules. Don't take this like I'm upset with you all but I've been seeing a lot of rule breaking going on and I think everyone needs a reminder about the rules. Go read them. Follow them. Just cause you make it sound nicer or make it off as a joke does not give you a pass. Stop with that. Jokes are jokes but if it is even considered nsfw, don't. Just don't do it. 
On another note, the disrespect I've been dealing with today even off of discord has just been unsettling for me and I hope everyone understands I don't mean to sound like a jack wagon about all this. I've been dealing with a lot a things going on lately and it's been causing me to go down mentally and it's just no fun when I want to be with the community and the community is just out of whack. Like why does the government even exist when its only purpose was for keeping oppression out of the country? Now they just control us and make us do stuff that do nothing for humanity and its future. I wish the world had a one world order. Interstellar travel is what we should have already gotten but thanks to the greed of the government and other country governments, we're stuck on this doomed planet and humans who can't even use basic common sense to realize that we don't need all this stuff just to live. We pay to live. We work hard till we're broken and when we're broken that is when they consider us good for retirement but we can't enjoy it cause we'll be either near death or we will be too old and broken to do what we always wanted to do. It only takes 11.6 million people to take over the government and make the old people stop making decisions for us that don't help us whatsoever with anything in life other than what they want us to do for them. For instance, like pay a debt that THEY created and call it taxes. United States of America? You mean the people that united within some states and took the land from the original owners and called it America? yeah, dumb as fuck dawg.
You play an important rope in our community, Tragic. I'm sorry if you feel underappreciated and I'm sorry you've been having a tough time lately. Nonetheless, I hope you at least had a good birthday. Love you dude <3
17 Apr 2023, 05:15 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 363
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Discord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuber
FortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarrior
OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug Hunter

I respect you for posting this thread. Enforcing the rules is something that I as a support need to continue to work out, I myself have been lax about things as a staff and I need to be more strict. Thank you for making this thread. SmGLove
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
17 Apr 2023, 06:28 PM
The following 1 user Likes SmG Alphii's post:
  • SmG TragicRage

Website Find Reply
Offline SmG TragicRage

Tree Land
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 16
Likes Given: 3
Discord: TragicRage - Guts Ruiner (Satan)#0861
DonatorEmerald DonatorThanks From Cloud

(17 Apr 2023, 06:28 PM)Alphii Wrote: I respect you for posting this thread. Enforcing the rules is something that I as a support need to continue to work out, I myself have been lax about things as a staff and I need to be more strict. Thank you for making this thread. SmGLove

I just want our community to strive like it did before but more!
    TragicRage   In death may you have eternal life
[Image: 200.gif]
17 Apr 2023, 07:08 PM
Find Reply