Current time: 24 Apr 2024, 03:24 AM

What is your favorite Video game?
Offline Troglodyte

Threads: 2
Likes Given: 1
Discord: Trog#0026
What is your favorite Video game?

I'm want to know what game got you into gaming and or is your favorite game you've played. It can be an older game that's gives you that nostalgic feeling or just a game you can replay endlessly while still having fun every second of the way.

Personally my favorite game has to be SpongeBob battle for bikini bottom for the game cube, my grandpa and i would play that game everyday after school, one day I came home ready sit on the couch and play with him but he became very sick it felt like outta no where and he only got worse for the upcoming months and before the year was over he died to cancer. That game always reminded me of him and all the times we would play together I've kept my GameCube and game disk all these years and still have both on my desk to remember him. He was such and important figure in my life and im just glad I still have somthing we did together almost every day still with me.
11 May 2023, 08:45 AM
Find Reply
Offline Noncon

Threads: 2
Likes Given: 2
Discord: GoGoGadgetRectalPunch#4896
RE: What is your favorite Video game?

(11 May 2023, 08:45 AM)Troglodyte Wrote: I'm want to know what game got you into gaming and or is your favorite game you've played. It can be an older game that's gives you that nostalgic feeling or just a game you can replay endlessly while still having fun every second of the way.

Personally my favorite game has to be SpongeBob battle for bikini bottom for the game cube, my grandpa and i would play that game everyday after school, one day I came home ready sit on the couch and play with him but he became very sick it felt like outta no where and he only got worse for the upcoming months and before the year was over he died to cancer. That game always reminded me of him and all the times we would play together I've kept my GameCube and game disk all these years and still have both on my desk to remember him. He was such and important figure in my life and im just glad I still have somthing we did together almost every day still with me.

Its an older classic PS2 game known as Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest, i adore both that, and the squel Return to Arms. Its still to this day my favorite game of all time!!
11 May 2023, 08:06 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Bright

SmG Booster
Booster
5 Years of Service
Threads: 12
Likes Given: 1
Discord: CallMeBright#7933
FortniterCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudBoost GangCool
Exclamation  RE: What is your favorite Video game?

This is a very tricky question..

It depends on which genre specifically, reason being:

At the moment, I don't have a favorite game, I hate "Gaming" in general at the moment.
Mainly because of It's competitive aspect, I hate seeing 12 year old's taking a fat deuce on me after I spent HOURS trying to level up / have fun in any shape or form.

Back when I was that annoying 12 year old, I'd probably say my favorite was any COD game, or Minecraft.
[Image: 9318630ec3eed9ba9cd346af15d507d1.jpg]
22 May 2023, 09:08 PM
Find Reply
Offline Avery

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 0
Discord: avxry._
RE: What is your favorite Video game?

World of Warcraft.

Immeasurable amounts of memories, it was also my first ever video game.
[Image: ezgif-1-ee7e248515.gif?ex=6624ae54&is=66...0eb4c179&=]
26 Mar 2024, 04:56 PM
Find Reply