Current time: 19 Apr 2024, 09:54 AM

Logitech G27
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168
Likes Given: 0
Logitech G27

I really like racing games, DiRT, GRID, NFS, but I can't really play them, due to me not having any controller for said game, and racing games, on M/K ... Not so much fun, or is it very easy.

Does anyone have one of these, or know someone that does? I would like to know how good they are before spending that money on one, then it not being what I want. : /
[Image: 27269.png]
24 Dec 2011, 04:33 AM
Website Find
Offline marshMello

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 25
Likes Given: 0
Re: Logitech G27

Since you are not used to using a controller you may find one of these useful. However, those things take up a shit load of space. I would just stick with a controller. They also feel very different from actual driving...infact I would say that except for the fact that they are both round, the game steering wheels are nothing like the real ones. but this is all just my opinion. You should probably go read some reviews and see what people thought of using this specific model in their racing games. (to qualify for answering the question) I have never actaully owned one, but when I go to my grandparents my aunt had one for her PS2 (years ago) and I hated it.
[Image: mkalltheway.png]
Hoax-"Won't stop. Can't stop, S m G

[Image: akton.jpg]
24 Dec 2011, 06:55 PM
Find