Current time: 20 Apr 2024, 05:51 AM

Takin a break
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Takin a break

Yeah dealing with to many things. that is why a quit organizing the tourny. just to many things i have to deal with. might be one a day, or a week, or a mount, or a year, or 50 years, not sure when i might be back. but i did promise that i will not leave in tell i need to leave. i will come back just not sure when. but here is what i think about most of the people i know.

Cloud: you are a great admin and i am happy you don't use over use the power as bad. you give other people some power so they can help and change the forums and the servers. You are also very good in h2v. Gl with collage and studies bro.

Nukem: You keep us on track and help out cloud also you are great at hce and i only been able to play the same match with you once or twice. not sure, but yeah you are a great person.

Hoax: You led the clan through the time when the forums and servers were down. i am thankful of your hard working and time during those days. wish i could play 1v1 with you but man too afraid i will get my butt kicked.

Storm: lol a great and funny person. you too helped the clan so much. never talked or played in the same match. but when i come back. all this might change. keep up the good work.

Oldspirtz: the wises person i ever met. before you become a admin i was like. you should be admin because you deserve it. been in many matches with ya and you are a skill player. i am happy you become an admin.

Sman: great in hce. like all the videos you post in the forums. i always wanted to 1v1 you. you are a great admin and make great sigs. hope you don't quit so early. keep up the good work and you will lead the clan to no other.

To trainers and recruiters and captains and Merchants and recruiter directer and etc. Keep up the good work in tell i come back. And members. I want to tell you something. The most important rank in the clan are you. you are the ones that support and help the clan. oh and pirateeggs sorry we didn't do the 1v1. i think i will loose anyways. but i will try to 1v1 after my break. and yes there will be a big change when i am gone :roll: . You might see me in hce or other games. or on xfire. just ignore it lol. because i will use the computer for homework and stuff.

cya all for now. if it is a day long. see ya till tommorow
SmG Nebula Signing off

oh and forgot nukem thought the first flag that made to represent the smg clan looked communist :nutty: i don't blame him i thought that too lol.
So here was the old one i did that looked communist
[Image: smgclanflagcostum.png]

Now here is the new remake i did
[Image: scaled.php?server=194&filename=4567c.png&res=medium]
Red stars represents the admins (all six of them)
The blue color back ground represents everyone else.
The symbol with the guns represent the clan (so many gunz)

and again little bored so i decided to try and make a flag for the smg clan
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
13 Feb 2012, 09:10 PM
Find
Offline Sman545

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 137
Re: Takin a break

Alright man, thanks. Cya when you come back. :)
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

13 Feb 2012, 09:14 PM
Find
Offline Rebel

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 136

Thats too much words and im lazy so cya nebs
Download now!

[Image: 1832421002.png][Image: 6977435.gif]
Reaper Squad Founder
[Image: lY5Iifw.jpg]
13 Feb 2012, 11:23 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

i think i might be able to visit the forums sometimes. not everyday but wont visit so often.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
14 Feb 2012, 11:12 PM
Find