Current time: 29 Mar 2024, 01:44 AM

So how did you get your internet name?
Offline Tango

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 0
Re: So how did you get your internet name?

Hiyy/HSG Boomr/ AsK Str8 Up/ SmG Tango/ SmG Hiyyper

Back in 2005 I used to play Ijjjis Siolder Front. Hiyy- (PRONUCED HI) came from an exstreme typo of Hyper2beast. (My name on everything before Hiyy) Over a time of 2 years it started to grow on me and I decided it was probably the best fit for me because everyone on SF thought I was a total spaz and was high all the time :p when it came time to get a tag for H2V/ Xbl I was sure that somone had taken Hiyy. I was going to trying somthing differnt but threw some f***ing magic my tag still came out as Hiyy. I was using it all the way up to HSG when I started useing Boomr. When I joined HSG I pm'd HSG HeLL DeMoN asking for what he thought would be thebest tag for me (I had a list of like 20 tags). For some odd reason I signed the list with Boomr (Me having a huge typo AGIAN). HeLL really liked Boomr and Im like "Meh its.... meh". So I went with it. After HSG merged with AsK I went and made my tag. Since all the HSGs that merged all had AsK Str8 in there names I thought I should go back to my old HSG Tag list. I looked and it and the thrid one on the list was "HSG Str8 Up- (I can type in Halo 2 "HSG Str8 Up: Your fucking assh***!") " So I went with AsK Str8 Up. After about a month I left AsK and came to SmG. Just out of the blew I thoght while making my tag " SmG Tango- Lets Dance ;) " and I was like : O : DDD xD When I lost my SmG Tango tag I just copyed my old tag that I lost "Hiyyper". OverThinkingly loved to name hack that tag C:
02 Apr 2011, 12:13 PM
Find Reply
Offline Meat

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 13

I thought 'Meso' was a currency in some country but it was 'Peso'(It's also a currency in some online game ...I guess)
and Plox = Please
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]
Meat is good for you, Lick it, Taste it, Eat it and Enjoy it.
02 Apr 2011, 02:42 PM
Find Reply
Offline KOD Ashtan

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 11

I got mine from a long time ago when I was trying to think of an account name so I used a nickname I had in middle school. I regret using it ever since cause I really hate the name but it's what most people know me by so why change it? >.> :?:
Through the smoke and debris, the scattered weapons and pools of blood, dead or alive, my clan comes first. This isn't my fight or their fight, but OUR fight and we are all coming back home.

When we fight side by side, brother by brother, it makes the fight worth it, even if I have to fall for my brothers.

Shedding your enemies blood comes with the territory, but shedding your own blood comes with the honor of serving with your brothers.

[Image: 2v0oqoi.jpg]

[Image: nbc013.jpg]
02 Apr 2011, 04:46 PM
Find Reply
Offline Daeth

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 66

KOD Ashtan Wrote:I got mine from a long time ago when I was trying to think of an account name so I used a nickname I had in middle school. I regret using it ever since cause I really hate the name but it's what most people know me by so why change it? >.> :?:
Your name isn't actually Ashtan?
02 Apr 2011, 05:06 PM
Find Reply
Offline KOD Ashtan

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Daeth Wrote:
KOD Ashtan Wrote:I got mine from a long time ago when I was trying to think of an account name so I used a nickname I had in middle school. I regret using it ever since cause I really hate the name but it's what most people know me by so why change it? >.> :?:

No but it's very close to that name. Most people use it without realizing it lol.
Through the smoke and debris, the scattered weapons and pools of blood, dead or alive, my clan comes first. This isn't my fight or their fight, but OUR fight and we are all coming back home.

When we fight side by side, brother by brother, it makes the fight worth it, even if I have to fall for my brothers.

Shedding your enemies blood comes with the territory, but shedding your own blood comes with the honor of serving with your brothers.

02 Apr 2011, 08:55 PM
Find Reply
Offline Daeth

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 66

KOD Ashtan Wrote:
SmG Daeth Wrote:

No but it's very close to that name. Most people use it without realizing it lol.

I'm gonna start guessing for the next hour . . . :lol:
02 Apr 2011, 10:48 PM
Find Reply
Offline BionicleZac

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 57

Haha i generally use Zac11th but microsoft did not accept that for Halo 2 Vista -_- so i went with bionicle zac.
Y? cuz i love bionicles (product of LEGO)
and for Zac11th, i got it cuz i like the #11
[Image: 2e490s3.jpg][Image: 1236064473.png]
03 Apr 2011, 01:38 AM
Find Reply
Offline Caboose1

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 1

red vs blue CABOOSE is the best
03 Apr 2011, 03:32 AM
Find Reply
Offline KOD Ashtan

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Daeth Wrote:I'm gonna start guessing for the next hour . . . :lol:

Lulz, it's very easy to figure it out.

And Elite's are gay... All I'm saying....

03 Apr 2011, 11:49 AM
Find Reply
Offline BionicleZac

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 57

KOD Ashtan Wrote:
SmG Daeth Wrote:I'm gonna start guessing for the next hour . . . :lol:

Lulz, it's very easy to figure it out.

And Elite's are g**... All I'm saying....

:x Elites are sooooooooo not g**.... js. They are amazingly awesome. haha
[Image: 2e490s3.jpg][Image: 1236064473.png]
03 Apr 2011, 12:49 PM
Find Reply