Current time: 28 Mar 2024, 05:43 AM

Political Discussion that came out of nowhere
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Re: OMG WE ARE MULTICULTRAL!!!

SmG Lich Wrote:^Technically...you are correct. But as for the reasons mentioned above,...Russia still has the most amount of nukes (which are stronger than the American ones), every man above 17years is a soldier (1 year conscriptinon for the army) and also the amount of allies such as India (thanks puls), and morally the countries that made up the Soviet (God Bless them), still use resources from russia (mostly gas) and when the times come for allies, they will more than happily help them. This is not mentioning the fact that the countries that were once USSR still speak a variation of the Russian language, therefore proving that Russia is still by far the best in terms of military.

BTW If you think that the americans first made the atom bomb they used it from Russia's designs, as well as the space race, which the Russians had the idea to.

India won't fight. Pakistan will back US up. And if they do attack USA Pakistan will find a good time to fight India. Afghanistan will also back USA (Which they beat the Soviets). And also USA has Israel as allies. And don't forget Europe. They do lot's of trading with USA and they need them so they will back USA having Russia and it's allies from all sides. And don't forget we have bases surrounding them. With 100-500 troops in each. And don;t forget the Russia's economy is still recovering after the Soviet collapse. They still need to fix their agricultural needs. That's why they need China and India for.

Also Lich, we didn't technically lose. We won big most important battles. But we thought hell we have no purpose there. So we just got our troops out. We still had the capital of South. But we evacuated from there and it fell to the communists.

And again numbers don't count. We won against Japan with little troops because of the "Europe fist plan" (if you don;t know what that is, it's a plan that fighting in Europe is more important so the troops fighting against Japan had minimum supplies). It was 5-1 with us as 1. And we won.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
16 Apr 2013, 10:53 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

^who worry about it?

Tello, im absolutley, positivley, untouchably, inconceivably, invincibly, unfriggenbeleivably pro-2nd amendment. Everyone should have at least a handgun....and there are many reasons to that- most importantly defending yourself against our own government, not to mention sport, hunting and defense use. And to clarify i am no redneck texan (im from boston), but when i get my own place you bet your ass im applying for an open carry license. Its an important and neededd freedom we have here, no matter how much shit we get.

Not taking advantage of the oppertunity; of that FREEDOM we have is also a spit in the face to victims of countless acts of violence. In there time of need they WISHED they would have had one to protect their family and their loved ones, and here I am not using an oppurtunity they would have died for, litterally.
16 Apr 2013, 10:57 PM
Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

SmG Battlefire Wrote:1. You expect us to have 1000 troops in every city just for safety? Does not work like that.
2. USA has the best opportunities. That is why we have immigrants.
3. The biggest country was a troll. The second biggest.
4. Yes we do, go to Hawaii.
5. Yes we should be proud of having nukes. You think we should just not have any while the Soviet Union was making them. It's for our safety so no idiot attacks us.
6. We have the legit Disneyland. Not some stupid lame ones in other countries. We have the best and it was first created in USA. Oh also those other ones are owned by a US company called Disney.
7. We make the best games.
1.- No, I don't. I'm trying to imply that it's worthless to have the "biggest and strongest" army if you use them correctly, but hey my opinion, cause i know, you know everything.
2.-Best opportunities? don't make me laugh please :D
3.- Yeeeah...right.
4.- Caribean, Montañita in Ecuador. Punta Can, Dominican Republic...WAAAY better beaches.
5.-Oh, please then go, be proud to have genocide, enviroment destroying weapons. Never said you shouldn't have them, I tried to say, you shouldn'tbe proud of having them.
6.-It was created on US, but let me correct you. Disney is a MULTINATIONAL company. And actually, there are places that would leave Disney as just a park.
7.- Legend of Zelda, Japanese creators. Mario Bros, Japanese creators. Metroid, Japanese Creators. Pokemon, Japanese creators. Tetris, Russian creators.

SmG Battlefire Wrote:No that's why we built nukes this many. We can't left the Soviets go above us. or it's big trouble. Like time putting rockets in Cuba than can be fired at any land in US.
ZOMG, we got a time traveler here. Don't let Soviets now you traveled foward in time, or they might kill you

Quote:And again numbers don't count. We won against Japan with little troops because of the "Europe fist plan" (if you don;t know what that is, it's a plan that fighting in Europe is more important so the troops fighting against Japan had minimum supplies). It was 5-1 with us as 1. And we won.
No, you won over Japan cause you murdered around 90,000–166,000 people in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 in Nagasaki, with roughly half of the deaths in each city occurring on the first day. Directly from wikipedia. Now we should highlight that most of this casualities were CIVILIANS. So, you won trying to extinct the Japanese population.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
16 Apr 2013, 10:59 PM
Website Find
Offline SmG Tello

12 Years of Service
Threads: 5
GhostLegendary

You can't say you really won. You expected it to last for 2 days, yet it lasted 36, you lost more soldiers than Japan and it was practically an overkill, having more than 100 bombers and lots of ships firing from the coast... It really wasn't because of the ability of the soldiers, but because it was overwhelming.
Anyways, you still won because of numbers, having sent 100.000 soldiers.

Beasty, nobody here can carry a handgun, the only ones that can have them are people who DO need them, as it's their job... And of course, criminals..
I don't want to offend or hurt you, but here we haven't had shootings in schools... and I'm really sorry if i hurt anybody..
16 Apr 2013, 11:01 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior

@SmG Conan every one of those civilians was also trained to hate us and slit our throat for their "god" the emperor. And to be fair we were stuck between a rock and a hard place, japan openly admitted they wouldnt give up until we were gone (GL with that plan xD ), a land invasion would have probably saved more jappaneese lives but increased not only the american casualties, but japans total damage costs would have been much higher. If im not mistaken we gave releif aid to them after WW2 was done as well. I dont think you quite understand the predicament we were in at the time.

SmG Tello Wrote:You can't say you really won. You expected it to last for 2 days, yet it lasted 36, you lost more soldiers than Japan and it was practically an overkill, having more than 100 bombers and lots of ships firing from the coast... It really wasn't because of the ability of the soldiers, but because it was overwhelming.
Anyways, you still won because of numbers, having sent 100.000 soldiers.

Beasty, nobody here can carry a handgun, the only ones that can have them are people who DO need them, as it's their job... And of course, criminals..
I don't want to offend or hurt you, but here we haven't had shootings in schools... and I'm really sorry if i hurt anybody..

Im sorry for you then, your quite lucky your gov hasnt established marahall law after it. disarmed its people. The school shooting thing is like adolf hitler, it could've happened anywhere, everyone was having a rough time and needed to trust in someone, unfourtunatly that batshit happened to come from Germany :/ im sorry if you feel safe as if your little world is impervious to criminals, i really am. That fact is some psycho could shoot either of us dead tommorow, the only difference is i have a chance to shoot him first. Which situation would you rather be in?
16 Apr 2013, 11:06 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

If we didn't bomb those two cities the death would go to millions. The war must had to end. We had no choice. They don't accept surrender. I'ts their fault. Would you want more people to die then those that got killed by 2 nukes?

USA did not copy Russia military plans. They build out of their WW2 plans instead. That is why we have slimier structure designs with our tanks and guns and all those other things. Where you get that from saying we copied their plans? We only copied the nuke. Nothing else. Learn history my friend. USA again is to powerful. We have the most upgraded missile shield so we don't have to worry about us being Nuked. Russia know they can't beat USA. That's why they ask USA and Nato for missile shield in Europe. And don't forget they want to do anything to have good relations with USA. Their to damn scared. Have you read Putin's speech?

Also it's not guns that got the school shooting. It was mental health problems.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk[/youtube]
Look at this video and here the presidents speech and you know why we build our military strong.
16 Apr 2013, 11:14 PM
Find
Offline SmG Tello

12 Years of Service
Threads: 5
GhostLegendary

Guns are what make that things easier, I have still to hear about a crazy guy armed with a table, with the same results.
16 Apr 2013, 11:22 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service

SmG Lich Wrote:Um...yes they did, check the internet. And about the missile shield they would require a high amount of electro-magnetic power, which i seriously doubt America would have. My history is fine thank you, but wb yours? Check Russia history and then come talk to me. Putin everyone doesnt care about... hes just another tyrant, and im quite sure they can beat America, and America know they cant do nothing about that other then complain and whinge and steal. So ask yourself this: Do you know America that well. Dont get me started on its history and its current situation.....they are too vain, too obnoxious, and the most obese people in the world (check), while russia is simply hiding in wait, waiting for America's own downfall which is similar to Rome.

Downfall?

Hahaha that's funny dude. May I remind you Russia is the most dependent country? They have one of the weakest economy. Right after they Soviet is no more. How can they fight while they still need to get their agriculture back up. Without that they can't feed their troops.

Ask any military experts. The most famous ones say USA can beat them. With war our production levels rise like the past wars. That way we can afford war. But Russia...they can't. They ask USA for good relations...because they know they need to or their screwed. I do agree it will be a bloody war. But USA has better navy, well high trained troops, and best air force. Russia has the second best. They haven't upgraded their yet but it's still descent and powerful. But with our USAF F-22 Raptor we are better.

Now please no more of this. All countries are unique in someways.

List of favorite countries.

USA
Afghanistan
Argentina
France

If it continues I will ask a mod to lock it. This topic should not end like that.
16 Apr 2013, 11:27 PM
Find
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

Total idiots discussing on damn politics on a topic that talks about how multicultural we are. Stop hating on each other countries....and stop discussing on this retarded discussion.

In other words....stop going off topic!!!! For the second time!
16 Apr 2013, 11:29 PM
Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang

SmG Beasty Wrote:@SmG Conan every one of those civilians was also trained to hate us and slit our throat for their "god" the emperor. And to be fair we were stuck between a rock and a hard place, japan openly admitted they wouldnt give up until we were gone (GL with that plan xD ), a land invasion would have probably saved more jappaneese lives but increased not only the american casualties, but japans total damage costs would have been much higher. If im not mistaken we gave releif aid to them after WW2 was done as well. I dont think you quite understand the predicament we were in at the time.
http://www.fogonazos.es/2007/02/hiroshim...us_05.html
Open under your own responsability. The images are strong so, yeah. Let's murder people that hate us. 65% of the victims were children of 9 age or younger. After bombing effects still persist...i don't think total damage of a land invasion would have cost more than this. This could be in some point, compared to Rwanda's Genocide.

@SmG Battlefire, COME ON, NOT ENOUGH US VIDEOS. NOOOOT ENOOOUGH!!!!! Ah Don't worry about this discussion, if it's needed i would volunteer to split this topic. I really want to keep it going.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
16 Apr 2013, 11:34 PM
Website Find