11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendary
Discord Warrior
Re: OMG WE ARE MULTICULTRAL!!!

Well i dont know about all that lich.

Perhaps nationalism as a whole is a futile effort, russia can stop us, us can stop russia. Who gives a fuck? Nobody, nobody gives a damn about who wins their little chest pounding contest, peoples only concern is will I live to see tommorow? Thats the real ultimatum. America could colapse for all i give a shit, but if that means the AMERICAN PEOPLE are hurt than i wouldnt wish such a thing. Same goes for russia or north korea or whatever else youd like to apply it too. We talk as though its a brute force contest between two huge, big hypothetical ideas or tags we label people with. My only concern is if people live albeit any race or nationality. When give up parts of ourselves to defend these tags, we no longer deserve the freedoms we fought to protect. That is why i think the military is evil wherher its US or not.

Benjamin Franklin is quoted as saying "The man who would give a little freedom to gain a little security deserves neither and should loose both"

@SmG Conan, thanks for volenteering to split the topic, with all these countries in the clan i think politics is a healthy and needed topic to discuss. I so think your looking at things too linear, there was not a whole lot of choice. People would have died no matter what the parh we took, this was the least damaging way we knew. I am truly sorry all those innocent people died in such a horriific way, but look at the american revolution. That was illegal and "wrong", sometimes we have to do what is wrong to accomplish what we know is right. And yes i quoted national treasure, because its a good quote.
16 Apr 2013, 11:47 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

SmG Lich Wrote:May I remind you that its not? It sends military equipment and exports to other countries, and yes the economy is weak but not as weak as lets say Greece. The agriculture is good in terms of everything and its a mutual understanding. What military experts are you talking bout...oh right the AMERICAN ones, say that stament again without bias and maybe ill believe you. About the relations there was a treaty going on so they are playing nice so far. About the troops (f*** that) they are not disciplined, not prepared and even Australian ones s*** all over them. About the Raptor...its just another plane and russia has the BEST I repeat Best troops ever for reasons mentioned above and i wont repeat them. Ok no more just add Russia to the list of favorite countries...btw Im russian by birth so I know stuff you Americans dont know. Otherwise peace man, thats the way I want to keep it :D

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.globalfirepower.com/">http://www.globalfirepower.com/</a><!-- m -->

There, shows proof and statistics.

Also actually the experts were from UN experts. So no not from Americans
And you don't do your research? USA are very well trained. They can be ready. Why else we did military drills in South Korea so we are ready for North Korea? Our troops are well disciplined. Also we have the second best cyber hacker teams in the world. First is China. We can hack Russia and take down anything in their networks.

Now please enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
16 Apr 2013, 11:47 PM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

SmG Tello Wrote:Guns are what make that things easier, I have still to hear about a crazy guy armed with a table, with the same results.

Well for starters i 100% doubt that tgere are no guns in your country. As a matter of fact, i bet there are MORE now, as this seems to be the trend of all vices. You really think its that hard to make a gun in your garage? You can make an AK47 out of plywood and smelted down scrap metal. Ammo can be made with scrap metal and a $400 bullet press. Not hard at all.

Secondly, i dobt know any crminal stupid enough to cause violence with a table. Even if they didnt have a gun, which would sell on the black market for dirt cheap fyi, theyd still use a kitchen knife or a homemade bomb. Should we just ban forever sharp knives and pansol because we can hurt people with them too? What if someone was a serial strangler!? Lets just ban hands! Seems legit. Anyone who has an intent to kill WILL. All your doing is disabling yourself from defending your family. So good luck when a criminal trys mowing your school down with a $100 ak he bought of the black market. Smart move banning guns, you know, cause criminals follow the law right?
17 Apr 2013, 12:01 AM
Find
Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Discord Warrior

Niggah they'll get to it when they get to it, who cares anyways, its just moving the politics posts into a new thread and contuing the convo there...
17 Apr 2013, 12:05 AM
Find
Offline SmG Conan

SmG Booster
Booster
12 Years of Service
Threads: 89
Discord: Meatspin#9716
DrunkHand-held/Mobile GamerLegendarySapphire DonatorThanks From CloudChristmas 2018
GamerLeague of LegendsBronze MedalHalloween 2019Boost Gang
Re: Political Discussion that came out of nowhere

That was tiring...NOW:

-This convo started in Multicultural Topic, I tried to make it understandable, but if you get confused check on that topic to fill you in.

-Keep the curse on 0

-This is a discussion, a debate, act inmature or make an "out of the situation joke" and you'll be sure your comment will be deleted.

-If this starts problems, or If any of the high ranks sense problems, this would be locked inmediatly

Wanted a serious discussion? Then you can have a serious discussion here.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/268RLZL.png[/img]
17 Apr 2013, 12:47 AM
Website Find
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary

SmG Conan Wrote:
SmG Battlefire Wrote:1. You expect us to have 1000 troops in every city just for safety? Does not work like that.
2. USA has the best opportunities. That is why we have immigrants.
3. The biggest country was a troll. The second biggest.
4. Yes we do, go to Hawaii.
5. Yes we should be proud of having nukes. You think we should just not have any while the Soviet Union was making them. It's for our safety so no idiot attacks us.
6. We have the legit Disneyland. Not some stupid lame ones in other countries. We have the best and it was first created in USA. Oh also those other ones are owned by a US company called Disney.
7. We make the best games.
1.- No, I don't. I'm trying to imply that it's worthless to have the "biggest and strongest" army if you use them correctly, but hey my opinion, cause i know, you know everything.
2.-Best opportunities? don't make me laugh please :D
3.- Yeeeah...right.
4.- Caribean, Montañita in Ecuador. Punta Can, Dominican Republic...WAAAY better beaches.
5.-Oh, please then go, be proud to have genocide, enviroment destroying weapons. Never said you shouldn't have them, I tried to say, you shouldn'tbe proud of having them.
6.-It was created on US, but let me correct you. Disney is a MULTINATIONAL company. And actually, there are places that would leave Disney as just a park.
7.- Legend of Zelda, Japanese creators. Mario Bros, Japanese creators. Metroid, Japanese Creators. Pokemon, Japanese creators. Tetris, Russian creators.

SmG Battlefire Wrote:No that's why we built nukes this many. We can't left the Soviets go above us. or it's big trouble. Like time putting rockets in Cuba than can be fired at any land in US.
ZOMG, we got a time traveler here. Don't let Soviets now you traveled foward in time, or they might kill you

Quote:And again numbers don't count. We won against Japan with little troops because of the "Europe fist plan" (if you don;t know what that is, it's a plan that fighting in Europe is more important so the troops fighting against Japan had minimum supplies). It was 5-1 with us as 1. And we won.
No, you won over Japan cause you murdered around 90,000–166,000 people in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 in Nagasaki, with roughly half of the deaths in each city occurring on the first day. Directly from wikipedia. Now we should highlight that most of this casualities were CIVILIANS. So, you won trying to extinct the Japanese population.

Actually there was a slightly different reason we used nukes on Japan. We didn't want to have half our army killed trying to clear every single island in the pacific. So we had to scare the Japanese into surrendering and nothing much less than a few atomic bombs in some of their most populated areas would cause them to surrender. Also we weren't the first to drop bombs on populated areas in the war. And if say it'd be pretty hard to beat the USA at war the only reason we lost so many ppl when fighting the talaban and such is that the liberals would go crazy if we didn't follow the "rules" of warfare and took the fight directly to them and put it where it hurt.
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
17 Apr 2013, 02:42 AM
Website Find
Offline OldSpritz

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 57

Quote:No, you won over Japan cause you murdered around 90,000–166,000 people in Hiroshima and 60,000–80,000 in Nagasaki, with roughly half of the deaths in each city occurring on the first day. Directly from wikipedia. Now we should highlight that most of this casualities were CIVILIANS. So, you won trying to extinct the Japanese population.

You mess with the DOG..you get bit!! And you don't get to choose how big or little the bite is gonna be.

Quote:Actually there was a slightly different reason we used nukes on Japan. We didn't want to have half our army killed trying to clear every single island in the pacific. So we had to scare the Japanese into surrendering and nothing much less than a few atomic bombs in some of their most populated areas would cause them to surrender. Also we weren't the first to drop bombs on populated areas in the war. And if say it'd be pretty hard to beat the USA at war the only reason we lost so many ppl when fighting the talaban and such is that the liberals would go crazy if we didn't follow the "rules" of warfare and took the fight directly to them and put it where it hurt.

Exactly!!! You gonna loose the Dogs...then let them RUN!! Put a leash on a dog is the ultimate in liberal stupidity and cowardness...Freakin G-String disease...kinda figures since they got nothing to fill a jockey strap..

2 cents... 8)

Sup SmG [spritz]
[Image: 1807757678.png]
17 Apr 2013, 03:14 AM
Website Find
Offline SmG Phoenix

Ignatius Regis
12 Years of Service
Threads: 396
Discord: Phoenix#8984
Gavel of TrinityHearthstone GodOverwatch5KEmerald DonatorLegendary
Overwatch Tournament AwardWriterDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterFortniterThe Bomb
GamerGeniusChristmas 2018Bronze MedalGuardian

OMG OLDSPRITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
North Korea going to make a move? Discuss. :D
[Image: wksDXoi.gif]

Member -> Recruiter -> Recruiting Director -> Mod -> Captain -> Admin
17 Apr 2013, 03:57 AM
Find
Offline SmG Pulse

12 Years of Service
Threads: 141
LegendaryHalo GodGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer

TBH, Battlefire, no offense, but you're not even originally American, your roots are in Afghanistan, and they won't die out until after 3/4 generations, so y u get so flamed up when USA is not even your country, you're just a citizen of USA cuz you were born there.

Don't get me wrong here, it is just a rational judgement of your origins since I felt that the "REAL" Americans were not even half as enthusiastic as you about the awesomeness of their own country.

I have lived India just of half my life, my sis was born in Bahrain, I have lived in 5 different countries, visited a lotta countries, moreover many of my cousins are Americans (same like you) but we never forget our roots.

Remember it is always decent to keep your feet on the ground.
No offence, that post about USA you made had more than half of the info wrong.

Anyways, no offence meant towards you in this post. :)
17 Apr 2013, 04:50 AM
Website Find
Offline OldSpritz

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 57

SmG Phoenix Wrote:OMG OLDSPRITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
North Korea going to make a move? Discuss. :D

Nah..China has North Korea by the nut sack...they supply them with food and other stuff..

Think they are behind the little dictators rants though...China likes to test South Korea and

their allies (us) to see how we react. They have been steadily testing Obama since he took office.

Basically wearing him down to get something they want .... "Technology"
Stupid Chess games....

Good for forum discussions...lol

Think this will calm him down...

[Image: CowboyBillsRadio.jpg]

CY6... [spritz]
[Image: 1807757678.png]
17 Apr 2013, 02:00 PM
Website Find