Base Blocking Vid
Offline SmG Dragonrage

Royal Dragon
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Gavel of TrinityLeague of LegendsProgrammerCoolCrystal DonatorLegendary
Re: Base Blocking Vid

to clear the bases contact an sm and they will go in and clear them. for sm's in case you don't know to clear them get inside the vehicle it doesnt matter which seat and use the command /rclear or /bclear to remove it from the base and respawn it outside. it can be kinda tricky if the vehicle is on top of others or partly on its side and blocked by others as some people do with hogs on bg. this usually requires working on the vehicles u can get to first to make room for you to flip the other vehicles to be able to get in them. worst case scenario is we have to reset the server because it is completely jammed and you cant get into any of the vehicles. do not do this lightly though and ask permission first from a captain or admin. sometimes using plasmas will help dislodge some of them to be able to get in or to flip. my usual practice with base blockers is first a warning, then if they dont stop i kick them, and if they come back and continue i ban them
[Image: mla7mw8hs3u0g9czg.jpg?size_id=5]
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
04 Jul 2013, 05:08 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread