Retrying glitch again ( I think )
Offline His Redhand

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Re: Retrying glitch again ( I think )

Consider the numbers gone .

SmG Blade Wrote:I think this is the same boy who got me banned on =DG= website and thought it was me .

If it was in the last couple of days , and you were trolling me , then it is possible .

As for knowing who you were , not a chance , I only react to those that are intent on nadeing ,shooting with tanks etc. their fellow team members .

and Blade , you wouldn't of got banned if you did nothing wrong .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It 's rather funny that a troll can come on smg 01 spend 30 mins to an hour, or longer ,ruin a good game ,and the only way to get rid of them is by risking your own opportunity to play .

If you left friendly fire on ,as in "team killing " and, the "betrayal ban " on , surely this would stop the trolling ?
We don't see a lot of SMG admins on 001 , and usually when you turn up , the trolls and the cheats leave within moments , which doesn't give you guys a chance to id them .

Incognito would be a good idea .

I had a guy betray me the other day until he got kicked , he was back a few minutes later, he betrayed me again , got kicked and came straight back . This kept happening for two or three times , until he got bored or " it " kicked in .

I love this server , but I can't abide the trolls .
11 Jul 2013, 12:08 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread