Current time: 17 Jun 2024, 02:38 PM

Retrying glitch again ( I think )
Offline His Redhand

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Re: Retrying glitch again ( I think )

SmG McPet Wrote:^ We have alot of guys who regularly go around without their tags to catch douches like that. I'd say perhaps you may have had just a string of bad luck?

I'd say my biggest problem is that I spend many ,many hours a week on 001 . It is the only server I will use normally ( unless I can't get on ) .
I'd rather play on 001 than watch tv , so I'm probably on more than most of the visits combined .
I average 125 kills an hr ,and being in a position to work a few hrs ,have an hours break , I tend to clock up 3 -5 hrs a day .Which is one of the reasons for all the tags , people tend to sulk after a while , some then troll . Quitting and coming back with a different tag a couple of hrs later ,tends to avoid some of that .

Getting rid of some of the cheats can be risky to playing continuity as well .There are some players that will block the teleports for 3-4 hrs , which drives off a lot of players who arn't able to cope with being spawn killed continualy . I never see an admin then , or a reaction by someone incognito .

When you were able to swap to the other team , you could swap , clear the teleport , swap back and continue to play . Eventually the morons would give up ,and either leave or play a fair game .
Neither can you swap and help out an outnumbered team anymore .You can quit and rejoin , but for me that is a slow process to rejoin , usually the teams have evened up again BUT WITH NEWBIES that can't cope with being spawn killed ,so the whole process has to be attempted again .
11 Jul 2013, 12:45 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread