Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: discrimination

SmG Leaf Wrote:Ok so a local school has a petition going around about discrimination. I'm curious as to what your opinions on the matter are? should a religious organization be able to choose people they employ based on matters of their religion? I think so. If an organization is openly doing something that goes against their faith then they could potentially loose customers. preaching one thing and doing another is hypocritical and I think private businesses should be able to hire based on religion. just my opinion, what do you think?

Glad to know this takes priority over the employment opportunities of human beings. How dare one have to render unto Caesar that which is Caesars. I mean, it's not as if there are already instances in which corporations and people are required to surrender freedom in the name of social good, right? Can you imagine something like that, oh the humanity.

It doesn't matter, God is dying anyways. These questions will appear less and less until they have become but mere satire. God is dead, and their dying breath is vibrating across the earth. In time, no one will know who they were. They were a crutch we overcame, and like a scab of our scars of growth, it will soon fall away, not of some intentional peeling, but of the natural course of the human healing process. Like baby teeth, they have become too small to chew the food of our plates, and so they fall from our gums, and are replaced by things of more suitable nature.
08 Apr 2015, 01:54 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread