Offline Clyde

Banned
Banned
4 Years of Service
Threads: 13
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Clyde
MY INTRO!!!

Um... So hello to you guys! Here's my mini and short intro about myself. I hope ya'll learn something about me and I hope to be good friends with all of you!

I. General Information
My name is Clyde and I am currently 19 years of age, I am pansexual, and my birthday is (aka June 1)

II. Backstory
I came from a small town in Hokkaido and I was raised by my mom and dad in a potato farm. I had a good childhood and everything, had some cool friends and all but it all changed when I lost my bestfriend at the age of 8. She is also the reason why I am awkward when talking to girls. After she passed away, I basically shut myself out of the world and cared less from the people around it.

A few years after, I have been trying out video games and found myself on Discord. I have been in Discord for a few months now and I am very happy to meet online friends. I have met some even though they are from different parts of the world. I usually save up money for my trips just so I can meet them and stay there for a couple of days.

But yeah, that's my backstory!

III. Likes & Dislikes
Here's a list of my LIKES:

> Literature
> Science

> Science Fiction
> Video Games

> Anything that has Yuri, Yaoi, and other stuff that I probably shouldn't say here
> Reading

> Writing Poems/Songs

Here's a list of my DISLIKES:
> I don't like fake people
> I don't like being cheated on
> I don't like people who cheat
> I don't like being bullied cause of my sexuality

Please feel free to ask me anything or tell me anything ^_^ I'll be here to answer any of it.
(This post was last modified: 07 Aug 2019, 11:26 PM by Clyde.)
06 Aug 2019, 11:43 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
MY INTRO!!! - by Clyde - 06 Aug 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: MY INTRO!!! - by Skie - 06 Aug 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: MY INTRO!!! - by Clyde - 06 Aug 2019, 11:50 AM
RE: MY INTRO!!! - by bruh - 06 Aug 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: MY INTRO!!! - by Clyde - 06 Aug 2019, 12:07 PM