Halo 4 Review: so far (spoiler free)
Offline Slingin

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 77
Likes Given: 0
Bronze MedalSmG YouTuber
Halo 4 Review: so far (spoiler free)

Hey guys! Long time no see. Hope all is doing well. Just wanted to share an opinion.

Previous Rank of Halo games my opinion.
4. Halo Reach: Great Single player Campaign. Horrible multiplayer. No BR altered the gameplay to feel un-halo like.{i know h1 no br... shut it!} Pace was awkward. Heavy flat Spartan. Controls were not fluid.
3. Halo 3: Forge and theater mode saved it. Opened up the gameplay. Disappointing Campaign and conclusion. Crappy graphics!! Even for the time.
2. Halo CE: Best Campaign. Started it all. The multiplayer is the foundation for all halo games.
1. Halo 2: Fluid controls. Awesome campaign. Glitches opened up an entire new way to play. Countless hours just goofing off. Best mp maps of all time. The original online halo that launched xbox live into what it is today.

Halo 4:
Can 343 do it?
Fluid controls. Frame rates that hold up even in intense battles. Awesome new weapons. Graphics that are the best I have seen on console. Default controls easy to get used to: similar to COD. Even so it still plays like a halo game. Most noted like a fast pace Halo 2. Campaign is awesome as hell. Multiplayer so far is fast, crisp, intense. MP maps play well and are proportionally correct. Hit reg is the best of any Halo game. Load outs make the game feel like you have more control and a more specialized character. (your own spartan). BR is crisp and better than ever. The sound is amazing.

I was fortunate enough to know the right people and be in the right place @ the right time. I can not wait till launch to pick up a copy of this game.

I can not tell you where it sits completely on my list yet as I have not played near enough or experienced the whole game. I can tell you that it is running for a #1 seed on my list of halo games so far.
[Image: Signature%20SMG_zpsp3dbyxce.png]
31 Oct 2012, 08:51 PM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread