O_O OMG HALO COLLECTION
Offline Leaf

Registered
11 Years of Service
Threads: 24
Likes Given: 0
Programmer
Re: O_O OMG HALO COLLECTION

SmG BlackHaze Wrote:In all honesty PlayStation only has Battlefield and cod thats it.
Sorry to go off topic but why would you start your post my saying that it's not about consoles, then right after hate on PlayStation like that? Are you serious right now? If that's your opinion then good for you, but there are way more games than just fps, and cod makes a new game every year-gets kinda old after a while. I like games that tell a story or where you have to accomplish a goal and Sony has plenty of great games like that(if you need a list just ask), but that's just my gaming style.

back on topic - yeah the halo collection looks cool and fun to play the remastered games. My buddy might get a used xbone just for this and halo 5(if after halo 5 comes out it has good reviews). IMO it's good marketing for MS get all of the nostalgic halo players hyped up for halo 5.
combine this and lowering the cost of the xbone and xbox might actually compete with Sony this year. I'll keep watching E3 to see what both MS and Sony have in store for this year.
10 Jun 2014, 03:31 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread