Offline Beasty

The Lord thy God
11 Years of Service
Threads: 206
Likes Given: 0
Discord: betsy#4548
WriterEmerald DonatorJokerOverwatch5KLegendaryDiscord Warrior
Re: Homework help please

SmG Leaf Wrote:I'm so tired of SJW's in every sense they're fucking annoying. as citizens of the us we all have equal rights so they need to quit crying about discrimination. I'd do feminism, but it'd piss off a girl im tryin to get with so imma skip that topic(for now I might go back to it). The paper needs to be 8-10 pages so any other ideas?

Gross, why are you trying to get with a feminist? You're really going to regret that down the road, crazy bitches are almost always crazy forever, so if you can't stand the way they're crazy, it's best just to leave it.

But for other ideas, you could go with how the Internet is changing the way human's think and process information. It'd be nice to have someone defend the change for once. You could talk about the neural and psychological studies on the way in which Google has impacted how our brains process information in shorter and more information intense bursts, and how non-electronic media like magazines and newspapers have attempted to cope with this change.

SmG Battlefire Wrote:Decline the paper to be published? I didn't want to deal with any critics. I mean in society if you hate feminists you hate Woman. Though my economics teacher also read the essay he thought I should have. He's really big on these type of issues.

Man, you can't let people bully you around on these issues. Of course they're going to freak out, you're spreading Muhsoggyknee man. You gotta grab that shit by the balls and be a voice of reason.

Jesus I never thought I'd say that to you. I guess that just goes to show that as bad as you can be, you pale in comparison to the idiocy of those fucking delusional loons who actually believe that there's some sort of patriarchal rape culture in the Western world of all fucking places lmao.
01 Apr 2015, 07:13 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread