6 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Red VS Blue Wars

Red VS Blue Wars Website
Red VS Blue Wars Forums
Red VS Blue Wars Facebook Page
Red VS Blue Wars Discord

Give us a like on facebook so we can get group of people big enough to start the wars again.

(sorry for double post not sure where should post since ya asking how make servers. or if can help get wars going with yalls)

Also i would like to say great job with yalls halo 2 servers. I Am interested just how do yall set up a dedicated server for halo2 now ?
if cant answer that its ok. Its just golly i would love to get Red VS Blue Wars going again, it was a great experience to be in the wars back in 2005 when they first started, and war after war we grew an the website grew an more features to the game of Red VS Blue Wars were added. a simple idea was a ton of fun for everyone who played halo 2

The Red VS Blue Wars were a group of 2 factions red an blue, Each weekend companys in each army, company being a group of 8 people in a army, would fight another company of equal skill level determined by general winnings an scores as they fought in the wars. The War was fought on many different war maps which i still have the original everything to red vs blue wars website, all the war maps we fought on i still have etc. Different rules were made for different war maps. the 2nd an 3rd war maps were space with the planets or halos in a grid with a army being able to attack a certain map from a certain map they owned. This war map also had Space ships, Defence an Attack ships. the Fleet admiral, would be able to move these ships an place the attack ship next to a map maybe they couldnt attack because it was to far into enemy territory or you could attack a enemys attack ship to disable for a week or so. this ofcourse would be fought on the space ship map in halo 2 . elongation? i think it was. But anywho the General of the army would decide what map to attack each week, an the companys would fight it out each week to gain control or lose territory(maps) until one army conquers the other army by controlling all the maps on the war map. An that is how a war was won, then electiions for new general, fleet admiral, etc would be held for each army at the end of a war. Recruits would be recruited by recruiters of each army, an go through boot camps etc. An we had over 29-50 different Ranks a player in the army could obtain. Mostly by participating is how a player could rank up, or going through special training etc, ranger training is another path a player in a army could take. Any who it was HELL of alot of fun then an could be again. i would love to get it going again an get the website set back up etc so we could enjoy all the features we had like war records for each player, profiles for each player, stats for every game, and video of games played during the war like so

So ya if yall could in any way help me get a server or something avialable to set up the gametypes we had for the wars etc. I would love to get this thing going again.  and give us a like on facebook if interested yourself so i know people want to play in the wars again . thank you for your time
[/url][url=https://www.facebook.com/redvsbluewars/]

http://www.geocities.ws/redvsbluewar/    here is the old website or whats cached of it to get a feel for what it was like back in the day
(This post was last modified: 23 Jun 2017, 05:10 AM by DXDoug.)
16 Jun 2017, 08:37 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Red VS Blue Wars - by DXDoug - 16 Jun 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by Hawk - 16 Jun 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by Prodigy - 16 Jun 2017, 11:57 PM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by DXDoug - 18 Jun 2017, 11:43 PM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by Hawk - 19 Jun 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by DXDoug - 19 Jun 2017, 03:15 PM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by Hawk - 20 Jun 2017, 04:10 AM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by Blade - 19 Jun 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: Red VS Blue Wars - by Beasty - 20 Jun 2017, 12:04 AM